Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Application For National Guard Leader | Ashura Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hritvik Pagani

Player
Player
Information
1. Aarush
2. 17
3. GMT +5:30
4. 4-8 Hours | Can Be More On Weekends
5. Ashura#3810
6. Ashura Evans
7. 63227
Additional information

1. Leader Of National Guard

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) Experience - I Have Been In National Guard For More Than 6 Months Now . I Have Been On Every Rank Starting From Private To Captain ,From Leading A Small Team To Leading A Whole Department And The Whole National Guard , I Have Spent A Lot Of Time And Dedication To This Org And Made Very Good Friends . I Have Been A Part Of Mainly All Departments In National Guard And Was A Leader Of Airforce For The Past Few Terms

B) A New Change To National Guard - From the past few months national guard havent been doing that much good due to many reasons , i will be bringing a change to national guard , ng has been getting attacked every day by multiple gangs and families together , i will break this chain , under my leadership ng will be having alot of numbers and good relations with other orgs , ng would be strong enough to fight back on its own , i will be daily conducting many trainings for national guard members , training of ng departments with other legal org departments . i will be working on ammorun in such a way that no legal org gets in shortage of ammo , i know what a general can do , being active among his soldier , always trying to understand them , never leaving them behind , i will treat my soldier as my comrades rather than treating them as juniors and being bossy which recently many people have done

C) New Policies - if i become leader of national guard i will be implementing many new policies in ng ,
1) Respect - everyone in national guard no matter what rank have to respect each other a high ranking officer cant disrespect a lower ranking officer and cant boss around , in my career of ng i saw many co's and even some generals which didnt gave respect to their units . this system will be strictly implemented under my term
2) Never Leave A Comrade Behind - as a general this would be my 2nd policy this is to make sure our units are always safe
for now these would be my policies , i would be taking suggestions from my fellow comrades to implement more of these policies
3. My advises for improving role play level in National guard

1. Firstly national guard is army so i will be focusing on getting more numbers in national guard specially getting old ng members back , daily conducting mass recruitments so we always have units

2. New departments - i would be making many new departments such as Internal Affairs , Bonus Dept ,External Affairs and IAA And us marshals which were made in the past term these departments would also be staying in ng

3.Activity - as of activity everyone in national guard have to be on duty everyday for atleast 2 hours if they cant be in city due to some reason they should be putting a vacation request in email

4. i would be making sure i give fair promotions to all ng units

My Main Mission Would Be To Make Ng ON Top Once Again!
Thanks For Reading My Application
+

Ahmed Casanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Aarush
2. 17
5. Ashura#3810
6. Ashura Evans
7. 63227
Additional information

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) Experience - I Have Been In National Guard For More Than 6 Months Now . I Have Been On Every Rank Starting From Private To Captain ,From Leading A Small Team To Leading A Whole Department And The Whole National Guard , I Have Spent A Lot Of Time And Dedication To This Org And Made Very Good Friends . I Have Been A Part Of Mainly All Departments In National Guard And Was A Leader Of Airforce For The Past Few Terms

B) A New Change To National Guard - From the past few months national guard havent been doing that much good due to many reasons , i will be bringing a change to national guard , ng has been getting attacked every day by multiple gangs and families together , i will break this chain , under my leadership ng will be having alot of numbers and good relations with other orgs , ng would be strong enough to fight back on its own , i will be daily conducting many trainings for national guard members , training of ng departments with other legal org departments . i will be working on ammorun in such a way that no legal org gets in shortage of ammo , i know what a general can do , being active among his soldier , always trying to understand them , never leaving them behind , i will treat my soldier as my comrades rather than treating them as juniors and being bossy which recently many people have done

C) New Policies - if i become leader of national guard i will be implementing many new policies in ng ,
1) Respect - everyone in national guard no matter what rank have to respect each other a high ranking officer cant disrespect a lower ranking officer and cant boss around , in my career of ng i saw many co's and even some generals which didnt gave respect to their units . this system will be strictly implemented under my term
2) Never Leave A Comrade Behind - as a general this would be my 2nd policy this is to make sure our units are always safe
for now these would be my policies , i would be taking suggestions from my fellow comrades to implement more of these policies

1. Firstly national guard is army so i will be focusing on getting more numbers in national guard specially getting old ng members back , daily conducting mass recruitments so we always have units

2. New departments - i would be making many new departments such as Internal Affairs , Bonus Dept ,External Affairs and IAA And us marshals which were made in the past term these departments would also be staying in ng

3.Activity - as of activity everyone in national guard have to be on duty everyday for atleast 2 hours if they cant be in city due to some reason they should be putting a vacation request in email

+1

Zardonic

Player
Player
Information
1. Aarush
2. 17
5. Ashura#3810
6. Ashura Evans
7. 63227
Additional information

Big vouch for this guy he's one of the oldest veterans in ng out there

Hugo Krown

Player
Player
There is a big vouch from me to Ashura, he deserves that, one of the oldest units of NG at this moment with more experience and capable to make it good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom