Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule Break, Provoking | 87665, 42176, 71972, 83636

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anna Rex
Suspect ID
87665, 42176, 83636
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2024
Time of violation
21:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tt_8uLl3_0o?si=QkAukwYQx54FcDt_

Anna Rex

Player
Player
Respected Admin,
All in POV
These families came to our fam house and started us provoking unnecessarily and started saying MF he says to mother which comes under parental abuse and Raees and The Demons sent this guy 87665 to do all these.
I was complying to the demands by leaving the area even though they killed my family members.
> This guy firstly provoke and do parental abuse by using MF again and again.
> Then to kill us they bought solar and install it in front of us and created a scripted RP situation
> UB Demand even after leaving killed all my fam members cuz they targeting (Raees, Badsha, The Demons)
> 42176 Random punching the dead one unnecessarily
> Abusing Dead one
> Parental abuse
> Hitting with a shoe
> Mercy killing

Its all targeting, provoking, parental abuse and disrespecting dead its a MASS RULE BREAK

I hope you will consider my request.

Thank you.

Select for moderation

Smokyy

Eazy‐Duz‐It
Player
Can confirm that these three families are being toxic and provocative to other small families. Members from all three fams joins in one and starts fam raid so that they could get more members since they are failing to win raids as a single family. The leader of raees joined our fam with his twink and got into our fam discord to spy on us🤣. This shows how low esteemed they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom