Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Trippie Devil
Administrators nickname
Viraj Govil
Date
Apr 14, 2022
Time
12:07
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/83245/

TrippieLivanos

Player
Player
First of all, this is my family's house, and this person is insulting us every day, coming to us and starting to insult and bother us. I gave him demands to leave for more than 5 seconds, and he refused to leave, and he doesn't own any house over here, so I decided to kill him which is my right, This is my family house

and as you see this is the complaint that the person made on me : Approved - RDM-FR 20675

I received punishment for DM I spent 180 min in jail and I got 7 days warning, And I did nothing wrong.

TrippieLivanos

Player
Player
He is doing a fear RP as well, me and my friend pointing weapons at his head and he saying kill me or you can shoot me, that's really unrealistic at all.

Viraj Govil

Senior
Player
That is an apartment complex, you cant just tell anyone to leave the area and give them 5 seconds. (There are more then 1 house over there)

TrippieLivanos

Player
Player
That is an apartment complex, you cant just tell anyone to leave the area and give them 5 seconds. (There are more then 1 house over there)
I think if anyone bothering me anywhere I can give him demands before I take any action , which what I did

TrippieLivanos

Player
Player
Also, I checked and I'm sure that he doesn't have any house over here, also They come a lot during the day and shoot us while we place solar panels and this stuff. And also I gave him demands which I didn't break any rules

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
You are not allowed to kill without RP reason. Leave or die is not RP reason.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom