Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
1. Your name IRL - Atiksh Jha
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play - (03:30-10:00) and from (11:30-18:00)
5. Average online per day - 7-9 Hours
6. Your Discord - Notix#7024
7. Your Nickname - Notix Haze
8. Your ID - 47305
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - I am interested in joining the state sections as I have been in High command positions of several state organizations.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

My primary motive for becoming an admin is to ensure that no server rules are broken in the city; I would like to work in a time zone where most admins are not available, thus helping to prevent server rules from being broken. As an admin I would also like to be a Curator, Which would look over The Organizations. I also want to join the admin team as I am always willing to assist others in any situation, Also keeping things organized.
2. What are your strengths?
My biggest strength is that if I have a goal, I am very dedicated to achieving it. In addition to being a dedicated member towards a goal, I am very responsible and believe that I am capable of taking on the responsibility of doing the admin work, Adaptability is another strength of mine, I get along with anyone and welcome the opportunity to change myself for the betterment of all.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
One of my weaknesses is that I am too focused on a single goal at a time. Another weakness I would like to improve is how often I criticize myself. Rather than focusing on my achievements , I often focus on what could be improved. While this can be beneficial occasionally, I find it counterproductive most of the time.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
I have enjoyed the RP life enough so , Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I am ready to sell my business(Though I don't have one)
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? - For now, It is looking good for me, But in the upcoming weeks I have my exams, which would make me stay active only for the city time for (4:00-10:00 and maybe 2 hours in evening)

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Admin application is only for the age of 18+​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom