Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected NG Mass Rule Break / Bug abusing / Unrealistic Spike Trap

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
AxoFear_Vulcans
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 26, 2022
Time of violation
20:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvVvOdVhI4E

Mary Badmash

Player
Player
I think the N.G guys are doing meta gaming because i think they got idea that malabunta's are coming from South gate. Secondly they have to ask ' sir what you need ' before start shooting. They didn't ask anything and start firing. Lastly i even didn't see that any N.G guy put a radio call to other officers that malabunta are in base and all are waiting for them at south gate.

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
I think the N.G guys are doing meta gaming because i think they got idea that malabunta's are coming from South gate. Secondly they have to ask ' sir what you need ' before start shooting. They didn't ask anything and start firing. Lastly i even didn't see that any N.G guy put a radio call to other officers that malabunta are in base and all are waiting for them at south gate.
brother im a ex NG General and let me clarify to you that FZ base is KOS which means Kill On Sight so if u expect NG to come greet u when 10 cars signifying a specific gang colours enter a restricted area they won't be welcomed with flowers + there is a thing called global beacon if even a passing by off duty Legal officer saw u stacked up outside Military base he will pass the info so it is not MG .

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
First of all we cant see spikes as they were hidden in speed breaker if you see the pov you will get it ! thats bug abuse secondly we haven’t received any demands from their side , they just started shooting at us . rest of you can see the pov there a lot of things .
the only rulebreak i see here is blocking of gate with spike which NG should be responsible for.

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
I see you lack some information about Fort Zancudo and its territory. There are two zones - Red Zone and Yellow Zone.

Red zone is basically inside of Fort Zancudo starting from inside of North gate and south gate. If you cross any gate and enter base, no NG or any legal org gonna talk they just gonna shoot on sight.

Yellow zone - In this area, NG and other legal orgs have to give demand to leave area. If you do not follow demand or leave n comeback, they have more than enough reason to shoot you.
For south gate, yellow zone starts from area right out side south gate till end of bridge.
For north gate, yellow zone starts from area right outside north gate till road that joins highway.

About Metagaming, if you are stacking up at one gate with 6 cars with same color ofc NG going to give info through either text radio or voice radio. Just because you did not see head tilting animation does not mean they MG.
There is thing called department chat aswell. If they see 6 cars with same color stacking up near one gate, ofcourse they are going to ask for help because they are about to get raided.

Have a nice day. 😀

Last edited:

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
mary no one is talking about metagaming ,the planted the illegal spike which they are not allowed to do this comes under blocking the gates of ng

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
mary no one is talking about metagaming ,the planted the illegal spike which they are not allowed to do this comes under blocking the gates of ng illegal

Paolo Desusa

Player
Player
Fz is shoot on sight so they will not ask for demands...... only usage of spike is the rule break..
First of all we cant see spikes as they were hidden in speed breaker if you see the pov you will get it ! thats bug abuse secondly we haven’t received any demands from their side , they just started shooting at us . rest of you can see the pov there a lot of things .

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
brother im a ex NG General and let me clarify to you that FZ base is KOS which means Kill On Sight so if u expect NG to come greet u when 10 cars signifying a specific gang colours enter a restricted area they won't be welcomed with flowers + there is a thing called global beacon if even a passing by off duty Legal officer saw u stacked up outside Military base he will pass the info so it is not MG .
youre not supposed to ICly know the Blue = Marabunta by the way

But yeah even if i saw 2-3 cars just driving in like that without even trying to speak at max speed id open fire as well.

The only issue is the Spike Traps which ruined everything

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Leader
First of all we had many orgs in NG and it was not only the people from NG who placed spikes. Other orgs also have access to placing spikes other than GOV and many other orgs don't know exactly where to place spikes and no one is sure who places spikes there weather it was NG, FIB, SAHP or LSPD.

Everyone needs to remember that coming inside any of the gates of Fort Zancudo will be considered trespassing and we have the permission Shoot on Sight or to Kill on Sight for that.

Thirdly for the person who said NG was meta gaming your wrong because i was in the air telling my people where you guys were and even dropped a department saying you guys were regrouping at south gate.

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
Insufficient Evidence for the Spike Placement And any legal orgs can shoot inside the base with out demands
And also NO Meta Gaming
Also we will talk to all the state orgs about the Spike Placement so it is not repeated​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom