Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Baker Baqaa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 27, 2022
Time of violation
15:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IQd99vs899A

Paolo Desusa

Player
Player
3.3 3.2 as u can hear in the video he is insulting on the radio, also breaking rule num. also breaking rule num. 2.1 by ordering removing spikes and that's against rule if NG u can see it in email under section important>fz maps
Are you ok bro?? He is speaking in English and what rule is broke as u said 3.2 and 3.3???
In the Pov it clear that he said to remove spikes.
It is the duty of the person who put the spike to remove after raid is over...

Christopher walker

Player
Player
ROL 3.2. Play on an additional account (twinkie) for the opposite sphere of your organization.
-where is the proof of him playing on his twink in the opposite sphere.
ROL 3.3 Behave inappropriately (conflict, inappropriate). Toxicity is strictly restricted
- I don't see any "toxic" issue here. if your talking about the word "idiot" , then that's not toxic. IRL your boss could get frustrated and call you an idiot. and here it seems like the spikes shouldn't have been down so I don't see any rule break
ROL 2.1 Compliance with the rules of the server
- I see your placement of spike traps is correct. but just because your LEADER tells you to take them down does not mean he is not complying with the rules of the server. There could be many reasons to take them down. maybe it wasn't time to have them up anymore or time to place them down yet, which could interfere with the safety and preparation for NG. which is not ROL 2.1 in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom