Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Approved Melvin LeBlanc | Blocked for 14 days due to misuse of department chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Philly Margiela
Administrators nickname
Melvin LeBlanc
Date
Aug 28, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Philly Margiela

Player
Player
For the administrator presence reviewing my appeal, I thank you for taking the time out of your day for read this appeal. I sincerely apologize for the misuse of department chat during the purge, I feel the punishment I received of 14 days was too harsh and could have been resolved in another sort of way or a shorter punishment. During the purge, I was under the impression it was okay due it being the purge and would have never done so if it were not purge night as I have kept utmost professionalism within department chat in the past.

Lastly I would like to reiterate that I am very sorry about the events that occurred last night and it would not ever happen again. Thank you for the time reading this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom