Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bellaw_Benz
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Apr 29, 2022
Time
22:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/92273/#post-324814

Bellaw Benz

𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒊 𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔
Player
Hello Mazhor,
I was banned on the 29.04.22 for racism. First of all I would like to say that I am very sorry. What I did was childish and immature even if it doesn't excuse what I did. I would like to ask you for a 2nd chance. I will change in the future and this will not happen again. On the day of the incident I was trashtalked by this person I have racially insulted and was already pretty mad but as I said this does not excuse what I did. If i would had a second chance i would not do the same mistake again because I learnd out of this mistake and like i said i changed. What i would like to say i think it is not quite fair that i was banned for 30 days because some people insult the dead of others or say the other racist things and get a 7 day ban for it. I would also be happy if the ban would be shortened to 7 days instead of removed because i understand that i did something worng and still need to be punished.

Dyukz

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,
I was banned on the 29.04.22 for racism. First of all I would like to say that I am very sorry. What I did was childish and immature even if it doesn't excuse what I did. I would like to ask you for a 2nd chance. I will change in the future and this will not happen again. On the day of the incident I was trashtalked by this person I have racially insulted and was already pretty mad but as I said this does not excuse what I did. If i would had a second chance i would not do the same mistake again because I learnd out of this mistake and like i said i changed. What i would like to say i think it is not quite fair that i was banned for 30 days because some people insult the dead of others or say the other racist things and get a 7 day ban for it. I would also be happy if the ban would be shortened to 7 days instead of removed because i understand that i did something worng and still need to be punished.
no jeder muss seine strafe absitzen hast ja mal jetzt zeit zum nachdenken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom