Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wong Longg
Administrators nickname
kareem miller
Date
May 1, 2022
Time
18:56
Proofs
none

lewiswhi

Player
Player
I got 3 warnings which was a 7 day ban, these warnings insist of RDM, Shooting in DOC and whatever it was. I accepted the 7 day ban and just left the game. Yesterday I logged on to see how long I had left on that ban due to the fact I forgot the exact date I got banned. When I loaded up I see I got perma banned for illegal redux. This was running through DOC gates. I never ran through the DOC as I have no redux or anything like that and even if I did, the DOC gates inside can fall down sometimes for some people and not for other people. I think this should be fixed so other people (like me) don't get reported. I don't know why I got banned because I have never downloaded any Illegal redux. Apparently there is POV of me having redux and running through a fence which I do not believe because I have not seen the POV.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Ive seen those gates fall down several times. He would never has a illegal redux this guy is too pure to the game

Kai Dior

Player
Player
Doesnt deserve a perma ban. He only should of got banned for getting 3 warns. Which is stated as a 7 DAY ban.

Corlos Mount

EX Director of SS and EX Deputy of Police
Player
I have known wong for a long time nowe and he would never use cheats the gates fall down all the time with this new update i have seen people run through it, It is nothing new so for him to be banned for it is a bit unfair becuase if you ban him then you have to ban the other people that have had this happen.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Who would even want a redux to run through a gate???? its stupid
there is no point. Wong does not have that #freewong

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
On consideration​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project