Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
idk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 16, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Syn1x

Player
Player
You are going crazy with your ambition and hello dear administrators, I use these bullets for events and this family has POV of the events I enter.

Syn1x

Player
Player
and in addition, what she calls outside event hours is for family turfs

Kyle Frolov

๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐“๐”๐‘๐…๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐„๐ˆฬ‡๐’
Player
there is time in between and he is going event .d

Syn1x

Player
Player
And I want you to take this into consideration: this friend is the one who gave me the rank, she is the one who gave me permission

Yagiz Salvo

Player
Player
he is not stealing and i speak with him he told me i have pov about everything and u can see he is taking in event times

Ali Sarsilmaz

SAR-9
Player
Admins will investigate, this guy is in and out of the family all the time. We got him back every time because his friends were here, but eventually we realized that his purpose was to steal. And we don't distribute ammos for turf, that's no excuse. Even if it is, no one knows that you are taking ammos for turf. You didn't tell any high command or ask.

Last edited:

Yagiz Salvo

Player
Player
Admins will investigate, this guy is in and out of the family all the time. We got him back every time because his friends were here, but eventually we realized that his purpose was to steal. And we don't distribute ammos for turf, that's no excuse. Even if it is, no one knows that you are taking ammos for turf. You didn't tell any high command or ask.
and u are just searching him id u are showing us to events ammos and he have pov about taking ammos he is taking for events

Ali Sarsilmaz

SAR-9
Player
I wrote this clearly in the family rules 4 months ago. You can have it translated by a Turkish admins. The distribution of weapons and ammos is only valid for bizwar. Our rules are clear, but you've been acting on your own.

Kyle Frolov

Player
Even though you knew this before you left the family, you did not speak out. Why did you not report this to the authorities beforehand?

Syn1x

Player
Player
The Turkish manager needs to look at this, these are records of me not stealing.
image.png

Syn1x

Player
Player
and in addition, this friend uses this forum account for two accounts in the game.

Kyle Frolov

Player
the people in the forum account do not match first Ali sarsilmaz secon carla raminez don't fool managers ?

Yagiz Salvo

Player
Player
I wrote this clearly in the family rules 4 months ago. You can have it translated by a Turkish admins. The distribution of weapons and ammos is only valid for bizwar. Our rules are clear, but you've been acting on your own.
but u can see we send screen shoots ur leader is saying i know u are not stealing wdym and we are asking to u before the events u guys are saying np we have povs

Syn1x

Player
Player
Bunu 4 ay รถnce aile kurallarฤฑnda aรงฤฑkรงa yazmฤฑลŸtฤฑm. Bir Tรผrk admine tercรผme ettirebilirsiniz. Silah ve cephane daฤŸฤฑtฤฑmฤฑ sadece bizwar iรงin geรงerlidir. Kurallarฤฑmฤฑz aรงฤฑk ama sen kendi baลŸฤฑna hareket ediyorsun.

There is no evidence on which server you wrote this or whether you wrote this right now, right?

Joe Austin

Player
Player
When looking at the logs, it is clear that it all happens during family events (Bizzwars or informals etc.).... Your opening of this forum humiliates sarsilmaz family.. Opening a forum to a member who participates in all events and succeeds in it... This is only due to personal ambitions and hostility and this will only cause the family to lose its reputation... If you were a respectable person and had leadership qualities, you would not be in such a weak situation. You are trying to take someone out of the game who has contributed to your family's success. Its not about the rules just about your ambitions...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom