Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Disrespecting the server , CR and Combat Logging | ID: 59994 , 71784

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Txher_Blue
Suspect ID
59994, 71784
Date of violation
Mar 7, 2022
Time of violation
13:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IiuI4YyrGwI

Txher22

NG
Player
As you see in the Bodycam, 59994 disrespect the server by saying "Fuck the server rules". and 71784 is ramming us and combat logged after he crashed and flipped his car over.
This is a second clip of his frnd coming back after combat logging yet again n did the same thing.

Last edited:

Aditya

Player
Player
As you see in the Bodycam, 59994 disrespect the server by saying "Fuck the server rules". and 71784 is ramming us and combat logged after he crashed and flipped his car over.
he can clap you easily ,lmao pulling 20 man deep okay

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
Hahahaha down bad how u r trying to get me banned when I never disrespected the server. Try to protect your base more often and made more than 7 recruitment drives and still getting clapped by 8 people. 😂😂😂

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
Just to mention that “server rules” was never said by me u can hear it in the POV. Let me give u a heads up, your base will be ours every single day. Make sure to drop 10 globals as usual. 😂😂

Txher22

NG
Player
Hahahaha down bad how u r trying to get me banned when I never disrespected the server. Try to protect your base more often and made more than 7 recruitment drives and still getting clapped by 8 people. 😂😂😂
Oh really? you guys just combat log every time u get clapped , wht bout tht ? wait there is more coming regarding tht as well

Levi Hill

Player
Player

59994 means the city rules not the server you guys always wanna make ic stuff ooc :ROFLMAO:

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Bro we used to own the base everyday we was active wym :ROFLMAO: yall cant aim for shit, all you can do it open game die and open forums
"Fuck the rules" doesnt means server disrespect you need more braincells maybe

Txher22

NG
Player
Bro we used to own the base everyday we was active wym :ROFLMAO: yall cant aim for shit, all you can do it open game die and open forums
go watch it again and tell me what were they talking about? because your guy said something bout cuff and its rules r server rules not city rules, so techinally he saying fuck the rules to the server.

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
Yep lets teach him a lesson about what “server rules” is and what “city rules” are.

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
go watch it again and tell me what were they talking about? because your guy said something bout cuff and its rules r server rules not city rules, so techinally he saying fuck the rules to the server.
Nah u r just a kid who is trying to get people banned, saying that I said “fuck server rules” when I did not.

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
Bro talking to them is like talking to a wall shush please!

Blood Reaper

Player
Player
lmafo true NG is our base lol west on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom