Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected ID 157021 | Extreme OOC toxicity and Mixing |

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seth Taco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2022
Time of violation
22:27
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/8192591550dfeb5a245238c7c729ed04

Saviour27

Player
Player
Like i said, they have been in the city way longer than you have. If they get a good rank its because they have experience and if the test came from you yes they probably would fail
Haha nice joke. It doesnt depends. On how long they are playing. Your friend 6k id event dont know that stealing from org with bio can lead to punishment and you are saying that they have been in city from long nice. Nice joke. Even a 150k id in sahp trooper is doing far better than your Hcs

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
Like i said, they have been in the city way longer than you have. If they get a good rank its because they have experience and if the test came from you yes they probably would fail
Nah nah man if there is an older id which has no LEO experience than will he be given HC? and "if the test came from you yes they probably would fail" what does that even mean?

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
Haha nice joke. It doesnt depends. On how long they are playing. Your friend 6k id event dont know that stealing from org with bio can lead to punishment and you are saying that they have been in city from long nice. Nice joke. Even a 150k id in sahp trooper is doing far better than your Hcs
Damn bruh…

Seth Taco

ID 5353 |
Player
Nah nah man if there is an older id which has no LEO experience than will he be given HC? and "if the test came from you yes they probably would fail" what does that even mean?
They only get HC if one of the HC that is already in PD knows they have experience and even then we reach out to others to make sure. We dont just give HC for free to randoms.

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
They only get HC if one of the HC that is already in PD knows they have experience and even then we reach out to others to make sure. We dont just give HC for free to randoms.
Than u should have there proofs too right that they were ex-HC of lspd as they should have gave you the proof of there id or anything coz i was in org from very start and saw many ppl jst coming in and getting captain and leutinant ranks

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
Than u should have there proofs too right that they were ex-HC of lspd as they should have gave you the proof of there id or anything coz i was in org from very start and saw many ppl jst coming in and getting captain and leutinant ranks
I dont wanted to jump but yaa i agree with it.!

Seth Taco

ID 5353 |
Player
I dont ever remember seeing you in any Legal org or even in city. Just because you dont know them doesnt mean we dont you are the popular hot shot you think you are. Not everybody knows you and you dont know them

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
I dont ever remember seeing you in any Legal org or even in city. Just because you dont know them doesnt mean we dont you are the popular hot shot you think you are. Not everybody knows you and you dont know them
Well from last 4 terms everyone knows him. :)

Saviour27

Player
Player
Well before saying him. Go to LSPD and ask all officers and tell us that how many people know about you😂 even vick said that you guys are doing favouritism

Saviour27

Player
Player
Im not everyone. Listen until we see his " good evidence " nobody will believe it so we are waiting feel free to continue to respond to this thread for your amusement
seth everyone know that how gabi got leadership and how you became a deputy ooh… i think you didnt saw the screenshot which was leaked

Seth Taco

ID 5353 |
Player
seth everyone know that how gabi got leadership and how you became a deputy ooh… i think you didnt saw the screenshot which was leaked
Ok im waiting to see it :) Gabi got leadership cause she is a good leader and gods wanted her because she does her job. and i got deputy cause ive been in pd for so long

Gabi Tosca

Ex Chief Of Police
Player
Vick i know you from very long time and i respect you. But now situation is totally different. These guys are promoting officers to Hc rank who dont know rules, anything. No bonuses to hard working people everyone is working for free. Those who are working very hard are corporal and who event dont come to city are major and lieutenant. These guys event didnt supported kelvin he was insulted bcz he reported someone for stealing from org detained a officer bcz there was a active warrent
i always give bonuses

Saviour27

Player
Player
Ok im waiting to see it :) Gabi got leadership cause she is a good leader and gods wanted her because she does her job. and i got deputy cause ive been in pd for so long
I know gabi is a good leader but she maked a mistake while choosing majors who dont have Hc experience and it was the moment everything went wrong. Rik is good for IA but all other majors were a wrong decision by gabi. And i saw your work😉 standing in Garage and sleeping.

Saviour27

Player
Player
i always give bonuses
Well. Gabi i Know you are good leader but you choosed wrong majors they even dont have knowledge. Well i know there were soo many wrong and disappointing comments happened in LSPD public chat which was wrong. But favouritism by your majors were clean and everyone saw that. Literally you were the good leader but mistake you did was wrong majors and you didnt taked any againts when your friends disrespect a HC.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
I know gabi is a good leader but she maked a mistake while choosing majors who dont have Hc experience and it was the moment everything went wrong. Rik is good for IA but all other majors were a wrong decision by gabi. And i saw your work😉 standing in Garage and sleeping.
What are you talking about? Every single high command is vetted and selected, and as for other majors just remember that in my case i just so happened to be in LSPD for 5 months and been deputy chief. Just because you dont know the person doesnt mean they arent qualified.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Well. Gabi i Know you are good leader but you choosed wrong majors they even dont have knowledge. Well i know there were soo many wrong and disappointing comments happened in LSPD public chat which was wrong. But favouritism by your majors were clean and everyone saw that. Literally you were the good leader but mistake you did was wrong majors and you didnt taked any againts when your friends disrespect a HC.
why do you gotta keep repeating yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom