Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Zhady
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 11, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWm7KlDnAp8

Zikicee

Player
Player
I thought no prop is illegal also my friends got banned for that but your media influencer is using it. I hope you dont make media and player discrimination.
As you can see in the video they can walk through inside of this van and they can shoot from inside of them.

Screenshot

Screenshot

(4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, afk timer circumventing, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days)

Gokhan

:/
Player
giphy.gif

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Everyone knows that this is not illegal redux. But nice try bro. PC can check if admins want. You also shared part of a post of mine without posting a POV of your own. fanboy xD

Gokhan

:/
Player
Everyone knows that this is not illegal redux. But nice try bro. PC can check if admins want. You also shared part of a post of mine without posting a POV of your own. fanboy xD
in the uptade file there are some props that you can remove yourself and you did it in a way that gives you an advantage and please don't tell me you don't know

ryusavage

Morgan Weedman
Player
and that's not the game's fault it's your fault for using black sky without props so that's your choice
imagine u guys are got banned for cheats, macro, bot things whoda fk u are tell me :ROFLMAO:

ryusavage

Morgan Weedman
Player
also hes not even using black sky field things LMAO u guys are looking for that sh1t but never gonna happen. stay calm dog :ROFLMAO:

Zikicee

Player
Player
Genius shotcaller of Brotherhood. How i can record your screen w my pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom