Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Herby
Suspect ID
215947, 229921
Date of violation
Dec 3, 2022
Time of violation
09:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IdgVb6TNH_k

Robert Herby | 234800

Player
Player
As you can see in the POV, ( 229921 | 157974 | 163509 | 215947 | 188129 ) were involved into breaking Event Rule 1.2 as they started shooting our family members as soon as event ended. Notice carefully they did not even respect the 5s rule, they started shouting me after 3s. Another thing to notice is they are also breaking NLR by coming back to play where they died from, not even waiting for 10 mins. We request you to take strict action against this family as they are constantly involved into various rule breaks.

Victor Omni

Player
Player
Double report and we clearly counter 5 seconds multiple time when we only had to do it once

Victor Omni

Player
Player
Also the raid is done in another dimension so it’s impossible to break NLR considering it won’t let you access the circle again once you die (ooc event)

Victor Omni

Player
Player
Also they where insulting us in a foreign language any insult in a foreign language is considered an ooc insult

Victor Omni

Player
Player
Also they where provoking us standing in front of our property walking on and off it and provoking us hoping that we will do something wrong

Victor Omni

Player
Player
Doesn’t matter bro y’all where provoking ooc insult mixing on an un accessible roof y’all where mass rule breaking too and I have my full pov from the event and the situation that happened after the event

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Doesn’t matter bro y’all where provoking ooc insult mixing on an un accessible roof y’all where mass rule breaking too and I have my full pov from the event and the situation that happened after the event
😃anyways it was not even 1min after raid in pov they said no shit talk leave the area and as I said it was not even 30s a guy was dead so they came back to revive you killed them aswell just got salty that you guys lost raid its fam warning to do such stuff just take your punishment. Also hers the old thread Approved - RDM in city | Babis Family where a fam got warning for giving demands after raid so good luck

Victor Omni

Player
Player
😃anyways it was not even 1min after raid in pov they said no shit talk leave the area and as I said it was not even 30s a guy was dead so they came back to revive you killed them aswell just got salty that you guys lost raid its fam warning to do such stuff just take your punishment. Also hers the old thread Approved - RDM in city | Babis Family where a fam got warning for giving demands after raid so good luck
Your response clearly shows that y’all where just out there trying to provoke us talking about enjoy your fam warning trying to mock its ok not worried at all

Victor Omni

Player
Player
Its just sad u dont know the foreign language and u keep telling that it was an insult. also dont lie this much it just looks bad u clearly know what happened and just feel guily and a bit ashamed of it brother that's all
I’m done replying y’all made the report it’s what ever it is what it is warning don’t last forever we’ll live still get to be in the city and you can clearly hear him say in the start of the video no don’t insult them in foreign language

Richard Versace

Ex-Leader of LifeInvader
Player
I’m done replying y’all made the report it’s what ever it is what it is warning don’t last forever we’ll live still get to be in the city and you can clearly hear him say in the start of the video no don’t insult them in foreign language
Um just gonna say one thing to you, by commenting multiple times and just trying to give counter arguments having less to no meaning is making the matter worse for you.
I still find it incomprehensible that a family, an unofficial organization, would hear about Event Rule 1.2 as if it was the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom