Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lai DeBonanza
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 28, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/suT7zZ6ZTBI

Lai DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader LI x4 terms
Player
I got killed while i was on duty, i was in ORG vehicle and on alt tab preparing GPS event for a client, i had to start the GPS event at 20.15 but when i look back to the game to do it i found myself dead, this random guy saw me in ORG vehicle and killed me without any reason, this is not ghetto u cant kill people without RP and demands ESPECIALLY WHILE THEY ARE ON DUTY IN A ORG VEHICLE!
Sadly i don't have the POV of when i got killed because i was ALT-Tabbed on another application to write the GPS Text, but you can clearly see who the killer was and that i was under the ORG vehicle dead until my husband came and revived me.
This is not a normal RDM, this is killing a person ON DUTY which is worse, as we aren't allowed to kill Taxi drivers, same goes for LI employees in org vehicles.

Anto DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader of LifeInvader. | DJ | Ex FIB HC.
Player
I got killed while i was on duty, i was in ORG vehicle and on alt tab preparing GPS event for a client, i had to start the GPS event at 20.15 but when i look back to the game to do it i found myself dead, this random guy saw me in ORG vehicle and killed me without any reason, this is not ghetto u cant kill people without RP and demands ESPECIALLY WHILE THEY ARE ON DUTY IN A ORG VEHICLE!
Sadly i don't have the POV of when i got killed because i was ALT-Tabbed on another application to write the GPS Text, but you can clearly see who the killer was and that i was under the ORG vehicle dead until my husband came and revived me.
This is not a normal RDM, this is killing a person ON DUTY which is worse, as we aren't allowed to kill Taxi drivers, same goes for LI employees in org vehicles.

I was in a private call with her the whole time, she was preparing to send a GPS on time following schedule for LI at that Chip Tuning N3 when she got killed for no reason, unprovoked, no demands and no RP situation at all, WHILE ON DUTY in a LI car. Yes the POV is missing the kill but they added KILL NAME & ID at the top for cases like this (we didn't have this in the past), to identify the killer ID using OOC information for POVs so people can be punished properly without checking kill logs as admins.

In my opinion, her POV is enough, shows the full situation.
You can clearly see, after i revive her, that she opens the PDA and sends the GPS message, so she was there to just do her job which she almost missed due to getting RDM'd.

As server rules state that we can't shoot and kill people on duty in any job, same should apply for LI employees in LI cars.
Hope justice will be served.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom