Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joetawil7

Player
Player
Organization: LSPD Organization

Name: Lester Tate
Nationality: Albania
Place of Birth: Los Santos
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: Neck, Chest, Stomach, Back, Right Arm, Left Arm, Left Leg, Right Leg
Strengths: Combat, Driving, Memory, Experience
Weakness: Snitching, Reckless, Impatient.

Life Story:

I was born on December 4th of 1997 in a wonderful city named Los Santos. My Dad was a cop in LSPD at that time. One day out of the blue 30 agents kicked in our door and went so harsh on my dad, punched and arrested him. I felt no harder than seeing my mom at that time crying her eyes out. After investigating for a while with some friends of my dad inside it turned out to be a huge betraying story. My dad was helping secretly with a big gang hunt along with the LSPD. After much proof and evidence my dad provided, the LSPD made a deal with the gang leader to close the case and take money for it. My dad refused to shut his mouth for money and kept going with the case. In order to close it silently, they turned my dad in and charged him with many things he didn’t do, and gave him a life sentence. Two years later my dad was murdered in prison by the same gang. I promised myself and my mother I would do whatever it takes to make them pay when I get older. She started teaching me how to use the firearm and how to take care of myself just in case one day they decide to return and try to finish the job on my family. And now because of old cop friends, I had the chance to join LSPD. I will keep my promise!

Career Story:
Well During the time my father was locked up. I worked to provide for my household. First, I started working as an electrician and had a really great time and met great people. Later I worked as a lumberjack which improved my strength and built up my muscles. But this job wasn’t enough to pay all our bills and put food on our table, that’s why I got into a gang nasty job. It was better for us money-wise and got me more into the gang and gave me the ability to know their members, how they work, what their strategies and who is in charge. By the time I got their trust and started to be one of them. That’s when I knew I take out the people who killed my dad at the right time. Later, I decided to apply for LSPD and fulfill the promise I had made to myself and my mother. Well coming into LSPD I learned everything fast and remembered some of the stuff my father would do which helped me rank up fast and helped me earn my spot.

Outcomes:
1-
Lester can enter the ghetto area, rob/kill people off-duty and keep their belongings, including illegal items, for personal use.

2- Lester is biased towards his family and friends, making it hard for him to resist corrupt activities (lowering/removing sentences, disclosing classified information, planting evidence, helping escape, etc.). Therefore, he will be taking bribes (For A Bribe Up To $100.000).

3-
Lester does not have to go to DOC when taking a bribe from 10-15, the bribe must be confirmed before prison

4- Lester can ask 10-15s to drop their weapons.

5- Lester likes to buy his stuff the cheapest possible. He often goes to the Black Market to buy/sell personal (illegal) weapons, gear, and items. (He Will Never Sell Org Items From The Warehouse)

6-
Lester can destroy the lawyers' or anyone's bodycams. (Using /do destroys bodycam and SSD)

7-
Lester can refuse to show his ID and Passport to anyone (LEOs, gangs, and citizens) and hides his ID and Passport in a spot where it can't be reached by LEOs (By pressing G then "find out personal information").

8-
Lester can lie about the request of a lawyer.

9- Lester may keep illegal Guns and illegal amounts of ammo in his vehicles, and he may use them while on duty.

10- Lester plants coke or Illegal guns on suspects to arrest them.

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Approved
Outcome 6: Only with /try comamnd, 2 times max
Outcome 7: Rejected
Have fun and follow rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom