Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sem Wess
Administrators nickname
Zessy Hill
Date
Mar 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/948991519593988106/1080600804228075550/Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2023.03.01_-_22.12.16.26.png

SemaBurberryschwarz

Player
Player
Hello bobby i am making this unban request because i was banned by your admin zessy for trolling he had pc cheack and he had found nothing so he conmancer to tell me how you did to make kill like that and i would have told him i don't know i play like that i have all but pov i show you all if you want there is no problem he ban me for no reason

SemaBurberryschwarz

Player
Player
Hello bobby this is my friend sem wise and i know him from the good days of en2 and fr server And I know this person very well, so he will not use cheating and he will not underestimate anyone, and I am of my humble opinion, and in relation to the two years that I lived with him, my friend was a bit excited because he was creative in the game, especially this day, so I hope that you, my dear bobby, forgive him and let us enjoy the game and he was like this becouse he got 22 kill in one informal yes sure hhhh
yes sure my best freind 33333

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
You were called for PC check and then you said you do not know English so we brought French admin for you but you were not even complying but saying "Yessir" then I warned you for that once, then you continued to do it when I told you that I can ban you for trolling and not complying in English, you understood me very well and called me "B*tch". So, please do not try to deceive anyone.

SemaBurberryschwarz

Player
Player
You were called for PC check and then you said you do not know English so we brought French admin for you but you were not even complying but saying "Yessir" then I warned you for that once, then you continued to do it when I told you that I can ban you for trolling and not complying in English, you understood me very well and called me "B*tch". So, please do not try to deceive anyone.
no i answer just yes sure when raymond told me to do this i don't even talk to you i don't understand you banned me i talked to raymond and raymond didn't say anything for this so you there is no reson and net even you the person that i pc cheack is karem pluxury and raymond pluxury i don't even talk to you in the voice i didn't even know you were here

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
I do not agree with any word you have said in here. I have called you in to join the discord. After some talks you were making it as if you don't understand English. So as a result Raymond assisted and spoke in French. During the conversation, there were instructions given that you appeared to have difficulty understanding for some reason despite repeated clarification. Then you kept trolling and saying random things like "yes sir" and behaving in a very weird, disruptive and inappropriate way. As a result you got reminded that you could be punished for such behavior. You fully understood what she told you in English when the ban was mentioned. You proceeded to make sounds like "ohahahah", proceeded to act in an immature way and insulted Zessy. You were fully aware of who was in the room as well.

SemaBurberryschwarz

Player
Player
I do not agree with any word you have said in here. I have called you in to join the discord. After some talks you were making it as if you don't understand English. So as a result Raymond assisted and spoke in French. During the conversation, there were instructions given that you appeared to have difficulty understanding for some reason despite repeated clarification. Then you kept trolling and saying random things like "yes sir" and behaving in a very weird, disruptive and inappropriate way. As a result you got reminded that you could be punished for such behavior. You fully understood what she told you in English when the ban was mentioned. You proceeded to make sounds like "ohahahah", proceeded to acting in an immature way and insulted Zessy. You were fully aware of who was in the room as well.
I have the right to say yes sure and laugh no it is not an insult and I did not insult Zessy you did not let me take a pov for not having proof you had proof that I insulted I never insulted I just laughed and I said yes sure there is no insult if you say I insulted get proof

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
On Consideration
All forums for Each Off topic, Violation of Complaint Rules, Unnecessary Comment Received Warning/s or Banned if Needed.
your account has Received multiple warnings for incorrect Title, Off topic multiple cases, FL in multiple cases and Mass violation of Complaint Rules.​

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Account will be Fully Blacklisted After what you have Done in the PC check,. Next Time Think Twice before Doing something so Smart.
Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom