Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recker_Burberry

Burberry INC.
Player
c4OhE6xZl5_oGkyp3tUsnj2XDBwUXA09PJBFF67kK3UdcTUQBYFmXXeIeFWoLLvJe6k9MPGrujTRxZNwQAsiQLAGCGIuBWr7sfXMh8e6QQkDr4BGQbpl8f2k_Cx4iwEzvsMNwWJd-V7Kilqzt91_pB4hgMD0BSR5WKGNDa25XY_NflNZ4yzqCMw5sLpT8A

Y71dyZglbcmCzLW7gD675vKHuhw7MuccqPaJzBJLmpoSfBp_NPRrK8j6JmQIoaSENnyN4B5L5MhEPWSK_MNW5-DRI02oHmm3bKK8Ljt-JtKTzRovEZTPKITgyRIv7wmLaSwSSpV9giLZzX1cqs0bLJ1B9n5YDdPcQCK10Ko_l2FVP9k-C6RPogxwgqkjew

General information:

1. Reallife Name: Jean
2. Age: 18
3. Timezone: Berlin (CEST UTC+2)
4. Online Time: 4-8 h/day
5. Discord: Recker.09#1337
6. Nickname IC: Recker Burberry
7. ID: 1643

Additional Information:

For which organization do you apply as a leader ?

Leader of Front Yard Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I was the leader of Los Santos Vagos and I finished my term and I want to try a different gang with new strength and I want to do it better than last time and that's why I am applying for the position of Front Yard Ballas Leader.

My goal would be to try again to make more fz, hostage takings and more robberies and thus fill the orga warehouse and pay out better bonuses to the members.

I would try to do turfs just as a 2nd place but fight against the other gangs because in my opinion I just experienced all the gangs going through turfs and are going to be closed so I would prefer heists and events for the gang

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1.Through the experience as a vagos leader i know what i did wrong and i want to improve it basically i also want to spread fun in the project that people are gambling through you raids in the ghetto or shops will have a lot of interaction with the people like pd and so on but if i have the time i would like to organize something for the general crime side anyway where all the inof families and gangs get together and have a big event like streetfighter or lowrider race just what is still in our rams. The cultivation of drugs or sells I would like to say something again I would just try when we have drugs in masses just send one around and he due then in all los santos trying to sell the cultivation should remain with the gangs in my opinion so if I see that some random family comes on it and says let plant weed there will be stress with the gang. I would also like to introduce a bloodin and a bloodout principle sounds strange at first but will be better later when we are a certain man strength and someone wants to join us he has to wait until he can come then the whole gang should come and he should introduce himself then the questions will be asked and some other things if he makes it if he has made it and everyone is for it the highest leader takes a baseball bat and is beaten up in a bloodin with a bloodut wants to run like this one gathers in a circle the person says that concern and why he should throw the clamps of us on the ground then something is said to him and then is shot everything he has done with us so he forgets

Closing words
Thank you for reading through my application, if there are any mistakes or anything wrong please contact me LG.Recker Burberry​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom