Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Head
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Mar 27, 2023
Time
08:00
Proofs
youtube.com

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Mahzor,

This is Richard Head (133949) and I woke up to a ban of GR 6.3. This is very disappointing to see as I have gone and above and beyond to help make this server better. I have been leader of two successful gangs with 60 days completed for Vagos and 60 days completed for Bloods. I have also been Deputy for Bunta (short time bc got Vagos leader), Deputy of Families and Ballas (30 days each) that saw them as top gangs and most active gangs. I was Deputy of Vagos and Bloods for about 10 days each as well before they disband. Lastly, I did FIB and was HC within a week even without experience and lasted all of Oner second term. The reason I give this story is because I’ve done a lot of good for this city. I have never “emptied” a warehouse before in any of that time… except for one time. In my Vagos, I was a new leader and went to old and current leaders and they had told me to hide warehouse bc of FIB raids. I listened to these rule breakers bc I didn’t know any better. I was out of country in Italy when term was ending and I still logged on and worked with Alex Pluxury to make it right. He emptied almost every trunk that I had. He mentioned the cars and what everything showed and he emptied these trunks. He warned me to not do it again and I learned my lesson. This was over 6 months ago. I did wrong then, but I fixed it and he told me I was fine. After my first term at Bloods, I ended with zero warnings and Alex gave me permission to take 60-65% of warehouse so I didn’t have empty warehouse for second Bloods term. When Ballas ended, Alex gave warehouse to leader and he gave me a percentage of warehouse, but I never took anything. Even with all these items given to me , I have NEVER sold one armor. I’ve never used what I earned into money.

After speaking with Alex, he mentioned that this was done from logs in my FIB term. I am unaware and am willing to take wipe whatever trunks the logs show. I don't recall taking anything from warehouse and putting it in trunks of cars, but if I did, it was an honest mistake. I understand being new to the FIB scene is no excuse, but I know not take from warehouse. I am unaware of these things that have been mentioned, but I hope you can give me a final chance and punish me differently.

You can wipe whatever trunk you see as the issue and if I need to take a money hit, I'm willing. I prefer not to take a full money wipe, but if this is the case, I'm willing to do this as well. Feel free to wipe whichever trunk has these items or take a percentage of my money. Whatever you feel is deemed necessary.

If I did something wrong, I’m sorry. I have always been a rule follower. I feel I made this city better with me being here. I love this project. I met some of the closest people in my life here. I have good relationships with many people in city, both admins and people. I hope you will reconsider as I wanted to take a break, but many people want me to fight and come back. I am very tired from some things, but I hate letting people down. I don’t want to do this and I want to come back.

Please reconsider and bring me back so I can bring the good back to the city. I will continue to bring good RP and want to come back to my friends and family.

Thank you for your time.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom