Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fred Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 3, 2023
Time of violation
18:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5uok3vvrSk

Fred Barry

Player
Player
I complied immediately and ran away. There was no way I could have started the car, from the roof, in 5 seconds.

I didn't see getting a gun out as making any difference, it cost us no time and If I didn't get away at least I could defend myself, for a change, as I tried.

Fred Barry

Player
Player
It was actually an accident getting my shotgun out, but I didn't see it as a reason to shoot me.

Fred Barry

Player
Player
If I gave him demands and he got out with a shotgun, would I have been ok to shoot him immediately?

Fred Barry

Player
Player
i cant see any UB demands i count to 5 and u just took your gun out to fight

Unless you have some telepathic abilities I don't know about, how do you know why I took my gun out? By the same token would you shoot someone in a car who got out immediately?

No you would not.

In my case I was leaving as fast as I could and you shot me in the back.

My understanding was and is, that the person giving demands must count to 5, or be shot at before shooting.

Leo Smith

Player
Player
u can see in your pov that you got your shotgun out when you was top of your car not when you run a way :)

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Rejected

When you get demands, you either leave or you fight. You get your Gun out to initiate a fight, you dont flee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom