Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zain Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 17, 2023
Time of violation
13:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRlhgtOQLDQ

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
This officer started shooting for no reason and didn't even gave any demands to leave the area, This clearly can be seen in timestamp 4:30 in the video. Also this officer was behind the gate and he placed spikes in front of the gate to blow off the tires of the car this can be seen in timestamp 4:47 of the video. Please consider punishment as of he did Rule break.

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
we can see that he is talking on discord , doing metagaming , doing cr + provoking ,

for the spike i can simplely slide it under the door example

you are creating a breach for people to enter to jail and maybe people getting out of jail

your car is a registered car on the gang car database

This officer started shooting for no reason and didn't even gave any demands to leave the area, This clearly can be seen in timestamp 4:30 in the video. Also this officer was behind the gate and he placed spikes in front of the gate to blow off the tires of the car this can be seen in timestamp 4:47 of the video. Please consider punishment as of he did Rule break.
you already got demand earlier from my coworker

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
also looking back on the pov i have came to a conclusion of you "sliding" the strip through my wheels and somehow it manages to puncture my wheels in my opinion if you slid it through the gate i get but not through my car so thats no rp aswel

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
Clearly you shoot for a reason but no demands
If i have an ic reason i have the right to shoot , you are blocking the way to an 10-15 delivery , you can be arrested for accomplice
also looking back on the pov i have came to a conclusion of you "sliding" the strip through my wheels and somehow it manages to puncture my wheels in my opinion if you slid it through the gate i get but not through my car so thats no rp aswel
you moved your car so it puctured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom