Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KA5A

Player
Player
Family Name: Arabian Cartel.
Founder: Hamoud Shelby# 123475
Leader Forum Profile:
Hamoud Shelby# 123475
Leaders:
Leon Shelby# 128148 , Fabio Shelby# 4000. , lara_Shelby# 127780
Discord Manager : r3byaso3
Family House: 460

Family Business : nothing for now

Family Bio : The story begins in 2004 when I was living in the poor neighborhoods of Los Santos, I was living among drug dealers, smugglers and car thieves who took advantage of me because lack of money and had no one to protect my back but myself. I have never seen my father my whole life, since my birth I have never seen my mother resting, always pressured by life from money to raise us away from bad ways but I guess it was inevitable. Seeing life had no angel to exact punishment I saw the cruelty of life on the weak and I realized that I must become strong one day, but this thing I cannot do alone. So I started working as car thief and after sometime I met the guy who changed my life, who in turn lives a similar story for mine, we became friends and began to ease the pain of life from each other. I remember that we only had two weapons and we were very happy to own our first two after saving some theft money to buy them, and then we left all our old acquaintances and started our own business of car thefts, shooting at houses for money. People were also shot for money, and we started saving more and more money and buying weapons and ammunition. The big turning point for us was when we had money to buy a house, so we bought a house, but not just to live, but to grow drugs and sell it in the black market. Money started pouring in on us, but here we faced a big problem, which is our old acquaintances. He lit the fire of hatred for them. When they saw us that we had started to grow up in the city, they decided to destroy our business. We were exposed to fire on our house and shooting at our car, which we bought from the drugs money. With us and the gangs not to work with us in car thefts, and from here we understood that we must build a strength in order to be able to continue in this way. My friend Hamoud decided to create a family that includes people like us so that we can confront our enemies, but soon he decided this thing, and a disaster happened to us, the police were watching us and they spotted Hamoud while he had drugs in the car, they quickly surrounded him and sent him to jail. I stayed alone outside selling a little weed here and there so that I could live until Hamoud came out and so that I could get him cigarettes and all he needed inside the prison, and one day when I was selling weed I met 2 brothers, Lara and Gazawi. Their life was same as me and they were wanted because they were accused of murder and weapon smuggle , I offered them to join the family and they accepted, 3 of us now working as hard as we can to save money and to gain influence. Meanwhile in prison Hamoud met a guy who called Fabio who got to know him in prison and he told him our story and Fabio was imprisoned for shooting a person and he decided to come with us, after a while Hamoud came out and we waited until Fabio is free. We started with the idea of the family we created a family, I included people with certain abilities for the family, people for killings, people for contraband and people with acquaintances. We returned to the market with strength, thanks to the help of Fabio. He had a sum of money with which we returned to the market and imposed our name on those present. We declared war on our old enemies and killed 5 of them and therefore they asked to stop the war only We asked for conditions from them. We took a million dollars in war losses. Our family name began to shine in the city. Other families began to hear our name, governmental and non-governmental organizations. We began buying real estate under the names of family members, buying family projects and personal projects, and we had relationships with strong families, whose name is rooted in the city of Los Santos, and we did not enter a war. Since that day and we have lost it, we use reason in wars more than weapons. Either we win the enemy as a friend and the war ends, or we erase his presence from the city, and here we are continuing our journey towards a higher and higher name. It is nice to sit and remember our beginning and what we have reached today and it will not be end.

Family Logo:

Family Outfit : White shirt

[ ]

Family Rules :
1- Loyalty.
2- Order and listen to the leaders.
3- trust.
4- would risk your life for the family.

Family Goals:
1- Controlling as many areas as possible in the city.
2- Buying real estate and business for the family.
3- Interfering with the largest operations of large families.
4- Rooting our family name in the city.

Family Vision :
If You Want Peace, Be Ready For War so our vision to get as many as we can fighters to the family and men who doesn't afraid of death.

Family Ranks :

1 - Shelby Junior:
This rank is for new members of the family.

2 - Theft: This rank was for members who proved their loyalty to the family and that they are active and available and became familiar with the game and they knew with them and those who were new to the server.

3 - Shooter : This rank is for members who have proven their worth and love for the general family with members and participate in special events for the family.

4 - Turfer: This rank is for professional members in combat and the TURF.

5 - Veteran: this rank is for people who has been for a long time with us and they come to events, also trustworthy

6 - Business Manager : This rank is for members who have proven that they are trustworthy people who take responsibility and are taking care of family businesses

7 - Turf Leader : This rank is for the elite members in fighting and the base variety for TURF.

8 - DIRECTOR :
manager of events and family events and most trustworthy.

9 - LEADER : Right hand to the boss.

10 - GOD FATHER: The Boss of the family.

Last edited:

Qasim Jalal

Player
Player
Leader Forum Profile:
Hamoud Shelby# 123475
Leaders:

Family Bio : The story begins in 2004 when I was living in the poor neighborhoods of Los Santos, I was living among drug dealers, smugglers and car thieves who took advantage of me because lack of money and had no one to protect my back but myself. I have never seen my father my whole life, since my birth I have never seen my mother resting, always pressured by life from money to raise us away from bad ways but I guess it was inevitable. Seeing life had no angel to exact punishment I saw the cruelty of life on the weak and I realized that I must become strong one day, but this thing I cannot do alone. So I started working as car thief and after sometime I met the guy who changed my life, who in turn lives a similar story for mine, we became friends and began to ease the pain of life from each other. I remember that we only had two weapons and we were very happy to own our first two after saving some theft money to buy them, and then we left all our old acquaintances and started our own business of car thefts, shooting at houses for money. People were also shot for money, and we started saving more and more money and buying weapons and ammunition. The big turning point for us was when we had money to buy a house, so we bought a house, but not just to live, but to grow drugs and sell it in the black market. Money started pouring in on us, but here we faced a big problem, which is our old acquaintances. He lit the fire of hatred for them. When they saw us that we had started to grow up in the city, they decided to destroy our business. We were exposed to fire on our house and shooting at our car, which we bought from the drugs money. With us and the gangs not to work with us in car thefts, and from here we understood that we must build a strength in order to be able to continue in this way. My friend Hamoud decided to create a family that includes people like us so that we can confront our enemies, but soon he decided this thing, and a disaster happened to us, the police were watching us and they spotted Hamoud while he had drugs in the car, they quickly surrounded him and sent him to jail. I stayed alone outside selling a little weed here and there so that I could live until Hamoud came out and so that I could get him cigarettes and all he needed inside the prison, and one day when I was selling weed I met 2 brothers, Lara and Gazawi. Their life was same as me and they were wanted because they were accused of murder and weapon smuggle , I offered them to join the family and they accepted, 3 of us now working as hard as we can to save money and to gain influence. Meanwhile in prison Hamoud met a guy who called Fabio who got to know him in prison and he told him our story and Fabio was imprisoned for shooting a person and he decided to come with us, after a while Hamoud came out and we waited until Fabio is free. We started with the idea of the family we created a family, I included people with certain abilities for the family, people for killings, people for contraband and people with acquaintances. We returned to the market with strength, thanks to the help of Fabio. He had a sum of money with which we returned to the market and imposed our name on those present. We declared war on our old enemies and killed 5 of them and therefore they asked to stop the war only We asked for conditions from them. We took a million dollars in war losses. Our family name began to shine in the city. Other families began to hear our name, governmental and non-governmental organizations. We began buying real estate under the names of family members, buying family projects and personal projects, and we had relationships with strong families, whose name is rooted in the city of Los Santos, and we did not enter a war. Since that day and we have lost it, we use reason in wars more than weapons. Either we win the enemy as a friend and the war ends, or we erase his presence from the city, and here we are continuing our journey towards a higher and higher name. It is nice to sit and remember our beginning and what we have reached today and it will not be end.

Family Logo:

Family Rules :
1- Loyalty.
3- trust.

Family Goals:

Family Vision :
If You Want Peace, Be Ready For War so our vision to get as many as we can fighters to the family and men who doesn't afraid of death.

Family Ranks :

1 - Shelby Junior:

2 - Theft: This rank was for members who proved their loyalty to the family and that they are active and available and became familiar with the game and they knew with them and those who were new to the server.

3 - Shooter : This rank is for members who have proven their worth and love for the general family with members and participate in special events for the family.

5 - Veteran: this rank is for people who has been for a long time with us and they come to events, also trustworthy

6 - Business Manager : This rank is for members who have proven that they are trustworthy people who take responsibility and are taking care of family businesses

7 - Turf Leader : This rank is for the elite members in fighting and the base variety for TURF.

8 - DIRECTOR :

BRO thats our fam shirt?

UNNI

Player
Player
Leader Forum Profile:
Hamoud Shelby# 123475
Leaders:

Family Logo:

[ ]

Family Rules :
1- Loyalty.
3- trust.

Family Goals:

Family Vision :

Family Ranks :

1 - Shelby Junior:

8 - DIRECTOR :

++++

emil shelby1

Player
Player
Leader Forum Profile:
Hamoud Shelby# 123475
Leaders:

Family Logo:

[ ]

Family Rules :
1- Loyalty.
3- trust.

Family Goals:

Family Vision :

Family Ranks :

1 - Shelby Junior:

8 - DIRECTOR :

[/QUOT +++++

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Rejected

Based on the Leader recent punishment history

Re-apply after 15 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom