Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raz Molotov
Administrators nickname
Edward Pluxury
Date
Dec 31, 2023
Time
16:14
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/3UZ22Q43yiFi

Lola Molotov

Be careful.
Player
Hello, after an IC situation texting with someone , i mention he's sister and got banned for 3.2.

I do not see any updates on forum but apparently admin told me this rule has been changed in discord which I don't really use. I always check and follow forum rules and not discord, I didn't even know there is rules changed ect.

Until today I was folowing 3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

If i knew that I am not allow to mention any relatives I wouln't say that and it will never happen again, obviously today's situation was IC.

Thank you and appologies.
Raz Molotov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom