Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
idk anymore
Administrators nickname
mazhor
Date
Jan 1, 2024
Time
7:36PM
Proofs

Leon Branndon

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
first of all, I want to say, that this is a complaint about a decision, not about an admin. I am writing to you, after my ban appeal got rejected here:
Rejected - Entbannungsantrag and Rejected @Curator of the project

Let me explain the situation first.

My ID 71 got banned on the 30.6.2022 for cheating.

My ID 1877 got banned on the 23.7.2022, after I rejected a pc check. Of course, it was the right decision to ban me, I just want to explain, why I rejected it. After I got banned on ID71, I didn’t play on the server at all, for at least 3 weeks. On that day, I logged in on my ID1877 and after a few minutes, admins wanted to pc check me. At that time, I couldn’t understand why, because I didn’t attend at any event or situation in game. As you know, a pc check is a big invasion of the privacy and I didn’t even know if I wanted to continue playing on the server. That’s why I wasn’t ready to accept the pc check. Thinking back, of course it was a dumb decision by me, and pc checking someone who is banned for cheating on his main, is only natural. On that day, I got a permanent ban for massive cheating and blacklist. I will of course accept the next Pc Check immediately.

My ban appeal got rejected, because I did not accept the pc check and the admins claim to have proof of me cheating. The problem for me is, that I can’t request that proof. I know for myself, that I never cheated on the server, so it’s hard for me to accept.
For me, it’s not about getting away without a punishment, I didn’t cheat on my ID71. Even if you come to the conclusion (I hope not) that I cheated, is it really enough for blacklist?
Thank you for your time, and sorry for the long text.

Already banned for 1 year and 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom