Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - +04:00
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - lukamamardashvili
6. Your Nickname - Luka Mamardashvili
7. Your ID - 108228

Additional information

Leader of
Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1) Lets talk about what is a first reason and why i want to become the FIB leader,first if i will becaome the lader that organization will be very active as if was before,i am gonna make the great and High command team who will gonna help me to improve that organization,i will have people as a HC who have big experience and know how FIB organization is working and also knowledge of the state/general/event rules,so as i said we will work as a team,we will invite good and active people who gonna help that organization to be more active,and i there will be any conflict between them i always fix that problem,also no one will gonna get the high ranks for nor reaoson only people who is ex FIB and people who have been HC in other leos.

2) about the second reason,jus i have a really good experience to lead FIB in every grand rp cities (in EN1,EN2,EN3) i have been into the citites in FIB as a HC,so in EN 1 i was DHOD Of UC when eloon moose was a leader and when Mr white was a leader i was black ops 1 and also when Elrussi was a leader.also i have experience in LSPD as a LT of SWAT team and as a Task Forc Operative and in GOV now i am DOS Supervisor,now i am gonna speak about EN 2,actually into this city i has been Director of FIB,also General of NG,also Curator of GOV,FIB and NG,so from my experience as i have been director of FIB i passed my 2 terms,i did 28 raids and just i know how hard is this when you are FIB leader and you have really big responsibility and you have to take care about your organization and your agents so its too hard,when you dont have any experience,so just i know everything about this staff,because i have experience,so last experience in EN 3 i was Chief Of Staff when MR jhonny rich (first FIB leader) was a director so i got big experience from him,before i beacme the director and he taught me everything about FIB,so jut now i am trying to become the director of FIB in EN 1 with my experience and with my team.

3) Third reason is,just as everyone knwo FIB has more functional than other organizations,liek i am talking about,for example when you are Undercover Agent,u can be off duty u can go and take veidences in ghetto with your personal uniform,u can arrest people with your perosnal unifrom,they can start BM Raids,Gang Raids and that things LSPD/SAHP/GOV/NG dont have it,also they have good cars,uniforms and other things,also best departments which is UC,Spec Ops,HR and IA,so as i said o have experienced people ready who will gonna lead that departments,if i will beacome the director.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

If i will becoome the leader,that organizaton will be moste active,we will be active at morning/night we will gonna attend all the situation,store robberies,hostage situations and all events,also between us we will have good communication,we will gonna work together,if one our agent need a help we will help him together,so we will have very good numbers and we will be very active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom