Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
nawfal na
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 7, 2024
Time of violation
1:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2uPPfa3Q0A4

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Nice edited POV, why your POV suddenly freeze at the end? and why does it lag so much in the beginning? Possible GR 6.17?

nawfal

Player
Player
CLEARLY visible he got shot from his back ( behind ) so i guess admin would reject it as its clearly visible
No, I want to see the video of how I was killed, not the picture, and I know that the admin will take the appropriate action.

Zaoldyeck

Player
Player
Hmm Self report not all things were recorded
Sorry for tthe off-topic

nawfal

Player
Player
Nice edited POV, why your POV suddenly freeze at the end? and why does it lag so much in the beginning? Possible GR 6.17?
This is not a modification. This is a problem in the game, and I have evidence that it is a problem and not a modification, and I will provide the evidence if the moderator requests it.

nawfal

Player
Player
If you look carefully, you'll notice that the game is heavy, because my computer is weak

nawfal

Player
Player
You can now determine whether it is a modification or a weakness in the computer

nawfal

Player
Player
So after u died at end no game sound and no sent back to hospital is shown u also tabbed out of game so no overlays are recorded
This is very funny. You are looking for any reason to get your honesty out of the problem. You said I was not sent to the hospital. How will I be sent to the hospital when the computer is down? Can you explain to me, Doctor?
While I am recording with the graphics card, how will I edit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom