Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dardy Point
Administrators nickname
Andre_Cures
Date
Jan 7, 2024
Time
00:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Yh4VX7z

Albaner74

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I got Banned on DE3 for Cheating more than 1 Year ago.

So i was Turfing with my Friends for a long Time we played hard for 37 Terretories. A Friend of me got PC-Checked and then got Banned because he cleaned his PC, the Admins thought he did that because he was Cheating but he just did it cause his PC was Old and Laggy and he never Cleaned his PC since the start of playing Grand RP.
After his ban all of our Terretories got wiped. We were very mad because we knew that he wasnt Cheating. 3 Days after the Wipe the whole Turf-Team got splitted and some of them stopped playing, also my Turf-Lead role got taken away from me from the Admins, this got me even more mad because AT THAT TIME i did nothing wrong.
After a few days a Friend sended me Cheats per Discord ( First i ignored the Message and i wasnt interested in Cheating ).
A few Friends of mine forced me to use the Cheats because all the Hard work in the Season was for nothing.
At the start of DE3 i was Leader of Marabunta + a Leader of an unofficial Family and i often was a Deputy of many different Org.
I was dumb and i got peer pressured so i took the Cheats.
All i did with the Cheats was flying over the Families HQ and i instandly got Banned ( Many Admins knows about this )
I never Cheated on any Familie Events or any Turfs.
I really apologize for beeing dumb and letting my Friends negatively influence my desecions about taking the Cheats.
It happend a long Time ago, i have thought about it multiple Times and I really regret my mistake.
Many Friends of mine starting playing on Grand RP DE3 again so I would really like to play with them again.

I would be glad to get a second Chance, and im really sorry for my mistakes that i made, i had a lot of Fun playing on the Server DE3 i also spend a lot of Time and Money on the Server it would be great to get a fresh new start on the Sever.

Greetings

Dardy Point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom