Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jay Tru
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Jan 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/npmtOk2

RgbbgR

Player
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor,
Happy New Year I hope you are doing well, On 07.01.24 i got banned for General Rule 1.6, I have been playing and part of this project for a long time and i have been investing my money in this game i have been regularly buying GC's and opening containers. I have always try to stay by the books i would never try to do these kind of IRL trades. I have never done any transactions with guy im being accused with " Taygar Black " Please look into the situation and i believe that whatever decision you will come up with gonna be correct and i do believe in Justice.

At the end i will say i will never do those kind of things as i have been investing so much money in the game which i believe you can see and if its necessary i will provide my bank transaction of Grand Role Play and i have been connected to this server for a long time i made really good friendships we were playing together as a family called " Tru Mafia" Thankyou!! ♥

Jay Tru | 188129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom