Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Marabunta Grande | Spray Sarsilmaz

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spray

The Best
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ege
2. Your age - 18
3. Time Zone (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day 8-10
5. Your Discord - spray12
6. Your Nickname - Spray Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID - 240647
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?

1 -Since my first gang entry, I've always been happy and having fun with my friends, whether it's robberies or events, I've been taking hc in every gang so far, and I've been adding experience to my experience and wondering why I shouldn't be a leader,I have analyzed well the mistakes made by leaders in the organizations I have been in, and I will not make them under my own leadership and I love the robberies and events I've done with the my Marabunta Grande leadership, new or old, with everyone I know, without making a rule mistake, and also Marabunta has good location for spray and ghetto fights whether it's ghetto, events, everyone, how fun is it i want to get to do this job with them by showing that there is a job, I have identified the mistakes of the leaders in the organizations I have been in so far, and I will not make the mistakes that other leaders make under my leadership i will continue my unfinished business

2 -So far, I have a lot of experience in legal and illegal organizations. I am sure that these experiences will be sufficient for me during my leadership and I will manage the gang smoothly and in the best way. I believe that I will successfully lead Marabunta

3-As far as I can see, in the previous terms, it was one step behind the other gangs in the ghetto and events. I will change this and dominate the other gangs. Marabunta Grande will appear at the events more actively than ever under my leadership. I'll keep an eye on how people who are in the gang can contribute to the gang I will create HCs from people who have suitable time periods and are active, so the gang will always be active and I believe in myself that I wont make my old mistakes

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I will do a lot of store robs, fz raids and hostage situations. Mostly I will do activities against leos In this way, I will ensure that organizations are constantly involved in RolePlay. I will do highway robs with my gang members at free times for gang and also i will do hostage situations, 2-3 Fz Raids and Store Robberies in a day. I will include who know the rules and I will tell my HCs and deputies to care about this too.
I wont let get rule breaks in Marabunta Grande we will finish all off other gangs and leos in teamwork

MY GOALS FOR Marabunta Grande:
1- %100 Turf
2- $10.000 Spray profit per hour
3- Complete Term without any warning
4- Dominate other Gangs

Herok

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ege
2. Your age - 18
3. Time Zone (GMT+3)
7. Your ID - 240647
Additional information

1 -Since my first gang entry, I've always been happy and having fun with my friends, whether it's robberies or events, I've been taking hc in every gang so far, and I've been adding experience to my experience and wondering why I shouldn't be a leader,I have analyzed well the mistakes made by leaders in the organizations I have been in, and I will not make them under my own leadership and I love the robberies and events I've done with the my Marabunta Grande leadership, new or old, with everyone I know, without making a rule mistake, and also Marabunta has good location for spray and ghetto fights whether it's ghetto, events, everyone, how fun is it i want to get to do this job with them by showing that there is a job, I have identified the mistakes of the leaders in the organizations I have been in so far, and I will not make the mistakes that other leaders make under my leadership i will continue my unfinished business

2 -So far, I have a lot of experience in legal and illegal organizations. I am sure that these experiences will be sufficient for me during my leadership and I will manage the gang smoothly and in the best way. I believe that I will successfully lead Marabunta

3-As far as I can see, in the previous terms, it was one step behind the other gangs in the ghetto and events. I will change this and dominate the other gangs. Marabunta Grande will appear at the events more actively than ever under my leadership. I'll keep an eye on how people who are in the gang can contribute to the gang I will create HCs from people who have suitable time periods and are active, so the gang will always be active and I believe in myself that I wont make my old mistakes

I will do a lot of store robs, fz raids and hostage situations. Mostly I will do activities against leos In this way, I will ensure that organizations are constantly involved in RolePlay. I will do highway robs with my gang members at free times for gang and also i will do hostage situations, 2-3 Fz Raids and Store Robberies in a day. I will include who know the rules and I will tell my HCs and deputies to care about this too.
I wont let get rule breaks in Marabunta Grande we will finish all off other gangs and leos in teamwork

1- %100 Turf
4- Dominate other Gangs
BEST LEADER

Ryxaa

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ege
2. Your age - 18
3. Time Zone (GMT+3)
7. Your ID - 240647
Additional information

1- %100 Turf
4- Dominate other Gangs
BEST LEADER

Jordan Jony

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ege
2. Your age - 18
3. Time Zone (GMT+3)
7. Your ID - 240647
Additional information

1- %100 Turf
4- Dominate other Gangs
BESSSSSSSSSST

Edward_Crash

Player
Player
NEVER FORGET THIS BIYIK BÜKÜLE BÜKÜLE KAYTAN İNSAN SİKİLE SİKİLE ŞEYTAN OLUR

Edward_Crash

Player
Player
NONAME Mİ OSADOÖPASDOÖPADS ASIL SIZ KIMISIZ OROSPU COCUKLARI 300K ID LER MI BASTI BURAYI BAŞINIZDAKİ KİŞİLER DAHİL HEPSİNİ BEN EĞİTTİM OÖADSÖOĞSADOÖĞASDOĞÖASD SAYGISIZ PİÇLER SİZİ İTAAT EDİN LAN

duru scofiled

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ege
2. Your age - 18
3. Time Zone (GMT+3)
7. Your ID - 240647
Additional information

1- %100 Turf
4- Dominate other Gangs
best marabunta leader

Aslan GoktenBakan

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓
Player
NONAME Mİ OSADOÖPASDOÖPADS ASIL SIZ KIMISIZ OROSPU COCUKLARI 300K ID LER MI BASTI BURAYI BAŞINIZDAKİ KİŞİLER DAHİL HEPSİNİ BEN EĞİTTİM OÖADSÖOĞSADOÖĞASDOĞÖASD SAYGISIZ PİÇLER SİZİ İTAAT EDİN LAN
NPC OROSPU COCUGU ELİNDE SİLAH TUTAMİYORSUN YENİ BAŞLAYANLARI KAZIKLIYORSUN OROSPUNUN COCUGU ANASİNİ SİKTİGİM COCUGU SEN EĞİTSSEN NOLUR MAL Bİ OROSPU COCUGUN SEN EĞİTSEN NOLUR BİDAHA TANİMADİHİN ADAMLARİ TOXİCLEME EVİN BULUP O 50 YASİNDAKİ ANANI SİKERİM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom