Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lord Devil
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jan 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/FWJjGYe

LORD265

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor , Alex

alex odd please dont delete , at least let mazhor see it

I hope your day is good , I got perma banned from the server AT: 28/6/2023 because of helping cheaters , But i actually didn't help him i only said: ( be careful we all know you are cheating ) When i said that I meant it as a threat , not helping i dont even know him to help him . I was always following the server rules and I was very active in this game. I made too many of friends here . I met so many new people here. and I love the people that i met in this project and I know my mistake and it was right decision and I am so sorry for this big mistake and im not going to do it ever again i can promise that , I was in this project i guess over 2 years and i want to have fun with my friends and my family again. and i accept wiping my money or whatever you see is right . I miss my firends and my family , i spent alot of hours in this project and i been helping alot , all what i want is to play back in the server, and i believe in second chances and i hope you to give me a only one and fair chance please .

Again i am so sorry for this mistake i love this project i and wanna get back to it again .

Best Regards

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You are spamming same messages every of ur complain and u have get already tons of replies
And Mazhor also have provided reply on your complain

And u think creating each time new account for complains will change something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom