Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Government Corrupt Bio I justin Skyyy I 60683

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin fedrovv

From Vinewood hills street's
Player
Organization: Government

Name: Justin Skyyy
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: Agra [UP]
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: No tattoos
Strengths: Good At flying + Good at driving and fast learner
Weakness: Bad at shooting + Get panic some times!

Life Story:=
Justin skyyy father name was foofie Skyyy He used to serve in Nation guard [ NG ] and her mother name was Navya Skyyy she used to serve In Los santos Police Department [ LSPD ] But doing serving LSPD and NG then were not getting excellent pay! To mange their kids after getting An small Amount of salray , Her mother decide To sent justin skyyy to U.A.E for Graduation after getting Graduated from A.I.M.S graduation institute U.A.E then he came to Los santos again to Get an good job.! He worked in LI as DD of ADS but didn't get an excellent pay to manage the house then He got an offer to join FIB with the rank 27 [ COS ] chief Of staff ] but in FIB the work was very hard but not an excellent pay. Then 1 day he watches the TV and he saw that they are Looking for new governor then his friend Tobi dimand applied for governor ship and made an party! then after working in FIB for 21 days he took an transfer to Goverment After getting a JOB in govermemt he joined he Department of Government security Force [ GSF ].

Career Story:

At one time, Justin ahd been a sincere Agent working with Goverment [ GOV ] and he had dedicatedly Worked for many years. Fate
After some time passed, he met someone who was guarding the gate with him and they became friends. This was my first friend, Hee sensi. He told me to Join the department of GSF because He was the Deputy. fine-tuning my ability to navigate diverse challenges with poise. Balancing authority with empathy, I forged partnerships, striving for a safer, cohesive society. Now, armed with a rich tapestry of experiences, I aim to drive impactful change,

Outcomes:
1- Justin can deny/lie about calling an attorney for a suspect in his custody.
2- Justin can use refuse to show ID to keep his identity hidden
3- Justin can sell/buy drugs and weapons at Black Market.
4- Justin can help his friends or family members in any situation.
5-Justin can leak info regarding special missions or information to gangsters and take money for the info (max 100k)
6- Justin Can use Org can for personal use.
7 - Justin Can smash and break bodycams. (/try 2 times per situation)

The End...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom