Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | Jimin Lennox

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimin Lennox

Player
Player
Information
1. Julien Reed
2. 25 Years Old
3. Eastern Time
4. Between 10 hours minimum.
5. jiminlennox
6. Jimin Lennox
7. 154491

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)

vx-OW5KbD8Sa09brvchMuDsWPp5wBr5RxpaWZkQjFz2katcb3cMMl4EFfF3bEmDuwXiNlxVgCgXHGgVjtNaGcv_HoeCuVuE-XcORlWifH4GyjxXb7NuHLzxdBqE4cAhjP3cpzzpRsNNZYPW6M1nmNfk

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

My journey began as Deputy Governor of San Andreas, where I didn't just collaborate with the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) but actively worked side by side with them. Climbing up to the role of Governor gave me more clout, allowing me to build strong connections with the FIB leader and their Deputy Leaders. From Hank Volkov's second stint as Director to Omer Hill's time, being part of the Government gave me a front-row seat to witness the hard work and dedication of FIB agents. During Omer Hill's term, I became a Secret Agent — not the highest rank, but one where you showcase your skills and work towards joining the team. Omer Hill's leadership taught me a crucial lesson: it's not just about how much experience you have in law enforcement but also about soaking up wisdom from mentors. That's a big reason why I want to lead the Federal Investigation Bureau — to show that if your heart is in it, you can make it happen.

Back during Hawk's term about two months ago, I faced a difficult decision – the chance to become a 00 Agent or take on the role of Chief of Staff. Honestly, I hadn't been in the FIB Agent game for a long stretch at that point. Realising the responsibility that came with being Chief of Staff, I knew there was a risk of either making mistakes or putting Hawk in a tough spot, given my limited recent experience. So, I opted against it. My reasoning was simple: I believed that with more time and experience, I could become the kind of Chief of Staff that Hawk deserved. This brings me to my second reason for aspiring to lead the FIB. I want to convey a crucial lesson to those who aim to be part of the FIB: it's never just about the ranks. It's about the genuine desire and joy you find in working within an organization that thrives on communication and camaraderie. You need to want it so badly that you're willing to go the extra mile. That's why I also want to be the leader – to instill this passion and commitment in others.

Throughout Ruby Specter's term, I had the privilege of holding three different positions, following my successful two terms as Governor (With many challenges). The roles of 00 Agent, Head of the Department of Undercover, and Assistant Director were not handed to me simply because Ruby and I were friends; rather, they were earned through hard work and the demonstration of abilities honed through my experiences within this organization and others. Becoming the Leader of FIB is more than just a personal aspiration; it's about instilling the belief that favoritism isn't a real factor in this organization. An organization comprises diverse individuals with varying needs, and meeting those needs often requires sacrifices and compromises. It's about looking out for the collective rather than just oneself. During Ruby's term, I was relatively new to the group, having joined them three weeks after their establishment. Despite this, they welcomed me with open arms and made me feel at home. I want FIB to be a home for those who support me, just as they made it feel like home for me. It's about fostering a sense of belonging and unity within the organization.

During Spike Hill's term, I underwent significant personal growth, discovering the virtues of patience and self-assertion. It became clear that not every mistake offers an immediate chance for redemption; instead, one must demonstrate a commitment to proving their true character over time. The experience taught me to manage my anger effectively and prioritize living for myself rather than solely for the expectations of others. Serving as a Soldier in NG brought its own set of challenges and rewards. The constant threat of criminals attempting theft day and night required not only patience but also a profound understanding of their tactics. Maintaining a composed mind is crucial to discerning their strategies.As I aspire to lead FIB, my vision is to empower my team to utilize tactics beyond the traditional scope of FIB. I want them to draw upon the wealth of tactics learned from their diverse experiences in previous organizations, creating a dynamic and adaptable approach to our work.

Omer Hill, Hawk Hill, Ruby Specter, and Spike Hill have consistently encouraged us to set ambitious goals and persist in pursuing our dreams. Their advice has made me believe that reaching a goal in life doesn't mean it's over, but it's a reason to keep improving, learning, and being willing to make compromises.I want to be the leader of FIB and help my team understand this wisdom. I want to stress that you keep growing in your personal and work life even after you reach a certain level of success. Life is about always trying to do better and keep growing. It's important to never stop trying to make things better and learn new things. I have been lucky to have people who trusted me, gave me important tasks, and let me be in charge in different situations.In FIB, I want to give my team opportunities and give them responsibilities to show that even though it's not easy, it can be done. It's about creating a place where everyone can become a leader, learn, and help the organization to succeed.

MLqVz1V8ngq06lnRJGWlNLL-aG_Y7wj-0uXHgz-rhe7Wgbpe-3VHQFagPcvqANi06MgYT6NpPFSxrTwga8BO7qCSrxEvG259gTJOGAchhaBOFd52o9oBjUmOqd2QKW1nwuFHIcKHKDEP_mY-rrzTMWI

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Competent and empathetic leaders are essential for smooth operation. Who will actively engage in sharing their thoughts and actively seek out input from others to ensure that everyone's perspective is included in the decision-making process. The organisation will not be effective if those in leadership positions are not carrying out their responsibilities.

Raids + Undercover:

The raid season was finished by Hawk Hill within a span of 24 days. My aspiration is to accomplish what he achieved. Gathering proof from gang members is challenging, especially when it puts our own people in jeopardy. Therefore, my goal is to assemble a team that will divide the workload so that each person can focus on their own tasks without feeling obligated to take on additional work. One person will review evidence, another will assess additional payments, and someone else will prepare the required documents for carrying out raids. I am going to assign someone to lead the Department who is supportive of the ideas and can stay level-headed. Those documents will ultimately be assessed by me or my Deputies prior to being sent to the government.

Activities + Duties (Throughout the Day)

In all events, FIB has consistently held the record for the most participants. : In both of their previous terms, Elrussi Flawless, Hawk Hill, and Omer Hill received the highest number of agents, and I aim to maintain this pattern. Numbers should never be a problem, especially for an organization that others rely on for support. So, during the day, HCs will be in charge and make sure there are more than 15 agents available at all times to help with activities.

Departments :

Having different departments within the organisation makes sure we have a structure to follow. Which means, changing / removing a department to replace it with another without announcing it first makes it hard on those a part of said department to get used to the changes. Therefore, if changes are to be made, they will be announced 48 hours in advance, which will give the Head of said department enough time to go ahead and figure out what changes to bring and what additions to make to the new department so upon it being up and running, it’s doing so ever so smoothly.

Roles :

Everybody needs to abide by their roles. One cannot overtake someone else’s roles just because they feel like it. Everybody has their tasks and objectives and they are always different tasks and objectives so nobody feels left out. As such, High Commands, each week, will be handing out special tasks to departments to fulfil over the week. The department that finishes the most tasks in the week will be crowned department of the week and win various different prizes for their effort and hard work.

Abiding by the Law :

The Federal Investigation Bureau is the most serious and important organisation after the Government within this city. Which means, in order to join it, knowledge of the laws and how everything works needs to be impeccable. In which case, every week or so, various agents from the organisation will be chosen to give out a quiz about any of the State Laws. That is to make sure that laws are being followed and abided by so Federal Investigation Agents aren’t making small and common mistakes they shouldn’t even be making in the first place. It’s all about how you present yourself. Just because you are FIB Agents, does not mean you are above the law, it needs to be followed.

Practice and Accuracy :

FIB doesn’t have a place for those who are scared to get in a gunfight. The Federal Investigation Bureau opens doors to anybody but not to people who are willing to let their fellow colleagues die and not do a single thing, which is why to improve Roleplay within the organisation, I will be getting training drills and / what if / scenarios to test my agents strength and tactics to either improve them or change them for various different situations because the same tactics will not work for “ALL” situations. FIB along with other organisations will host drills to work on bettering communication and the use of department calls to get the message through clearer.

Departments:

Human Resources: The primary objective of Human Resources (HR) is to effectively manage an organization's human capital to achieve its strategic goals. HR departments are responsible for tasks such as talent acquisition, employee development, and maintaining positive employee relations. They also ensure legal compliance and work to create a conducive and engaging work environment to enhance the overall success of the organization.

Undercover: The primary objective of an undercover operation is to gather information, conduct surveillance, or investigate individuals or groups involved in illegal or suspicious activities without revealing the true identity of the law enforcement or intelligence officer involved. Undercover operations are typically conducted to collect evidence, prevent criminal acts, or dismantle criminal organizations by infiltrating their ranks covertly. The specific objectives can vary widely based on the nature of the operation, but the overarching goal is to maintain secrecy while obtaining critical information or evidence to support law enforcement or national security efforts.

Spec Ops: Special Operations, or Spec Ops, primarily focuses on executing specialized and covert military missions that go beyond conventional operations. These missions encompass a range of objectives, including counterterrorism, unconventional warfare, direct action, and intelligence gathering, often in challenging and hostile environments. Special Operations units are highly trained to carry out these tasks with precision and discretion.

ACU: The primary objective of the Anti-Corruption Unit within the Federal Investigation Bureau is to investigate and address corruption at the federal level in the city of San Andreas. This specialized unit focuses on identifying and prosecuting individuals and organizations engaged in public corruption, bribery, embezzlement, and various forms of financial crimes that may impact the integrity of government institutions and federal programs. The key goal is to maintain the rule of law, preserve the public's trust in government, and ensure the ethical conduct of public officials and those interacting with federal agencies.

oBITI1O6sg0Ds3rj1vS8qBu5E_sLcMLmpIaw0a7uIg9CWTQq9Dvc2xZXykbmf_xcPTuaK0NECZb68Hjlp_ha1yEBZD2WhmHy2ztbEkY3_bvOvoi-xnNtHlxtP-rMBcv0hdiL2kb7A8MYUxcIG2NAn4k

Kind Regards,
Jimin Lennox.

Asuna ken

heheheheheheheh
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Sorry to inform you that we can't proceed with your application at this time due to your punishment history involving the same organization you are applying for. Good luck in the future, and thank you for applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom