Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Name: Arnold Tramposa /Unblacklist To Curator of the Project

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arnold Tramposa
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jul 10, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/fuz0M2G | https://imgur.com/b2Trp6c | https://imgur.com/j7gDFkV

arnold tramposa

Player
Player
Hi, I'm asking to be removed from the blacklist because I was banned by Uwe Mendoza and Denis Xozis back then and the case was not properly investigated but quickly forgotten. (I have to take a new forum account for the unban request because I am permanently banned from the forum).

How it all began (60 day supporting cheating ban):

I was banned for cheating support by Uwe Mendoza on 10.07.2023. I then asked him if the whole thing was a mistake, because I never had anything to do with cheating and was strictly against it. He then wrote to me that he had received clips that were sufficient for my ban. After a long time, a friend confessed that he had uploaded me back then because he and his colleagues didn't want me on the server anymore. He told me that he had sent a chat history of him and me to the admin team on a new Discord account. He edited this chat history with the help of Photoshop and replaced individual words to make it look like I was supporting cheating within my family, which of course wasn't true. (The original chat history is in the proofs.) Another reason that I have nothing to do with the incident is that I was on vacation at the time the screenshots were taken (I can also prove this privately). For your information: I did not have an unofficial family where I allegedly supported the family in cheating, which was not very successful at the time. As a result, I still ask myself today how this ban could have come about.

Since I wanted to find out from Uwe why I am now banned for 60 days, I continued to write with him on Discord and was blacklisted because of a certain statement. (You can find the chat history in the proofs.) After that I was blacklisted, although the accusations are not true.

I then asked Vincent and Dennis Xozis and hoped to get a positive message, but after 2 or 3 questions I was blocked on Discord for no reason and they did not look at the case again.

I would be heartily happy if I get a second chance at Grand RP with the request, as I think everyone deserves a second chance and in very many cases makes good use of it. Another incentive to be unbanned would be that I can show the admin team and the players that I stick to the rules and don't break them. In my opinion, my ban could promote RP within the server, which would be one of the many positive consequences that would come to light if I were unbanned.

3. ban bypass:

Finally, I have to take a look at myself. After I was banned for no fault of my own, I created a third account with the help of a new GTA and used it to enter Grand DE 01 again. I don't want to condone the whole thing at all, although I think I was screwed for my blacklist. I deeply apologize for the ban evasion and regret every single second I spent illegally on this account. I sincerely hope for a second chance to make up for my past mistakes and contribute positively to the community again.

I would also be willing to have a conversation with the Chief Admin so that any ambiguities can be uncovered and the case resolved.

Yours sincerely

Arnold Tramposa (ID 138212)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom