Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kuba Standl
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jan 15, 2024
Time
15:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/fT7a6Hc

Kuba Verlice

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I hope you are doing well.
Today I got banned for cheats without any PC check or forum against me by James and I find it really unfair.
James, when asked about the reason of my ban said it's a bizwar POV, I would really like to know which POV is that, because I am not using any cheats and since I returned to my main account I have POVs of all the events/turfs I attended and I am willing to share all of them. I am playing without redux, using only hit effect and gun skins to not get banned for something stupid like no rain or illegal water and yet this happens. I was a deputy of Ballas, enjoying the time on the server with my friends on a winter break.
Here are POVs of bizwars I attended since 13.01, date of my return to main account:
I would really love to know where that "clear aimbot" can be seen, thanks in advance!
Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom