Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Westt
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jan 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/568028/#post-2066288

Smokers

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor ,

Recently i got banned for Tax Evading + Deceving admins i want you tell you that after this ban i am not able to play grand roleplay server 1 in which i have grinded the most because of this ban i am not able to play grand roleplay from past few weeks. The incident for which i got banned was 1 Year ago i am really sad that i have grinded in the server from past 1 year and the end it resulted into Permanent ban i am really sorry for the things which happened in the past i want to continue my journey in EN1 back but because of my Ban i am unable to do so Grand Roleplay was the only project which i loved to play from past 1.5 year and from which i never got bored this server gave me a alot of friends which helped me everytime it was the only project which helped me to vanish stress from my mind i have loved this Project since the starting of my journey and because of my attachment towards the server i am making one form as my last hope to get unbannned from the server. I had been playing the project daily 5-8 Hours because of which grand rp became a part of my daily life. So , i request you to either reduce my ban or lift my ban because i have loved this project so much and every person should get one chance and i assure you that if my ban lifts or reduces i will never ever repeat the same thing back again and i also agree for money wipe. I believe every person should get one chance in order to prove themself because no one in this world doesn't make a single mistake i would beg you to please unban me from the server as this project helped me alot. "I will not again do the same i request you to please give me a single and last ".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom