Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer De_Montana

Player
Player
Information
Your Name: Ömer
Your Age: 18
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Avarage Online Per Day:6-8
Your Discord: g4rson
Your Nickname: Omer Acy
Your ID: 208291

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.Hello people of this city, me and my friends are coming for marabunta!. We have dreams, I am waiting for you in these dreams. I have full confidence in my gang members and friends in this dream world. I do not plan to be the most dangerous gang in the city with Marabunta, of course not everyone will be able to join our gang on this path. I believe that we can make a difference in the city together with experienced players. I take on all responsibilities regarding my gang, relying on my level of leadership. If my gang encounters a problem, I will undoubtedly solve it

2.I will make Marabunta a gang to be feared, no one will step into our ghetto except us, I am very assertive. Every player will deserve respect regardless of rank, and disrespectful, toxic and troll people will not survive in our gang. There will be the best officers during the recruitment period. My connection with people is very good, I have almost no enemies and I am good at persuading people. We will make a difference in this city together with the best players and the best turfers!

3.While not everyone likes Marabunta in terms of location, I love it very much, its value is unknown. Marabunta has been mismanaged lately and has become one of the weakest gangs. I will change this with my 30 years of city experience and leadership. There will not be high ranking players like in other gangs. My HCs, my Deputys and I will show our difference!

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will organize Store Robberies, Hostage Situations, Highway Robberies, FZ Raids
2.Toxic people will not be tolerated. Will be kicked or blacklisted
3.Inexperienced players will not be able to reach high ranks.
4.Each gang member must have at least 10 years of experience in the city and will need to know the rules well.

My Goals
Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
2.Every hour max spray profit
3.Turf%100
4.Win all events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom