Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Efe Pinkman
Administrators nickname
Alex ODD
Date
Oct 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1oNucuG

efee1055

Player
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor,

I want to start by celebrating your recent Christmas and new year. I hope the new year will be better for this big family. I'm here once again to offer my apologies. What I did was a violation of the rules, even if it was unintentional, and I want to say again that I am fully aware of it and I am truly sorry about my mistake.

Since I have been on this project, I have always tried to contribute to the community in a positive way. I worked and played on the crime side in general, and if it is possible for you, I would like to get back into the game and play there, especially with my friends. I missed my friends and the environment very much. I've stayed in touch with almost all of my friends, and we can't stop talking about how good the old days were with them. If you see fit, we would like to remember these old days together again. This thought has been on my mind since my punishment was imposed. I apologize for the trouble caused by my first big mistake. I'm asking for a last and a new chance. I always tried to follow the rules. If you want, you can check my punishments which I received as a player.

If a wipe is necessary, I completely accept it.

All I want is to spend time with my friends like the old days. I hope this year will be a healthy and beautiful year for all of us. Thank you for your time and understanding. Have a great day🤍.

Kindest regards
Efe Pinkman 213534
Walter Key 213255

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom