Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Billy Luis
Administrators nickname
Mohammed Pluxury
Date
Dec 28, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kYC8fivLPe8?si=U9_457GzdswDoV82

theAKgod2.0

Player
Player
What's up, Mahzor. I was banned for toxicity and multiple rule violation. I was at submarine waiting for the event to start and while that was going on the gang I was in and our rival gang started talking shit to each other. It's GTA, it's pretty normal to talk shit to each other as long as its within the rules. I never called nobody the F word, R word, or N word, I didn't disrespect any admins in the entire video. I was just talking shit to our rivals and they were talking shit back to us. All you need to do is watch the video and see what was being said. It wasn't just me talking shit. It was 20 people all in a circle all going back an forth because were rivals on the game. To bring this to an end, I was perm banned on both my accounts over this incident and nobody else in the video receieved any punishment, which they shouldnt of. If you play Grand RP you know this is just another day on the server and this goes on all the time. It's competition.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You are blacklisted from server for fully disrespect server rules
toxic conduct
provoking
mass rule break
and doing this from ur first day on server

Pppl are coming to chill on server and not listen your insults your disrespect of all of them your rude speech watching ur mass RDMs and other rule breaks, you don't know what mean decent comportment in society - our server for sure is not for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom