Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmada

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ahmad
2. Your age 33
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord ahmad#0004 | ahmnd
6. Your Nickname Ahmad McLovin
7. Your ID 158439

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • I started my career in GOV under the governor Vick Venger term. I earned my way from the bottom to the top and became deputy director of public relations. After that, I decided to join the National Guard because I like to serve my country. I joined the National Guard 3 years ago under the general Saif Kkan. I worked hard every day to prove myself and earn the respect of my fellow soldiers because I was good in giving commands, I was promoted quickly from Private to Corporal in a short time because there was no more time to earn a higher rank, during the first term I joined National Guard. I learned how to give commands and be responsible. I have been giving commands ever since. The highest rank I achieved during my time in National Guard is Lt. General.

• I want to become National Guard leader to bring back the professionalism by bringing back the veterans who are experienced enough to run the organization. and to train the new recruiters and soldiers, and by bringing back the veterans and training recruiters professionally with a proper bootcamp. I will try to make the Organization fun again like old times, so people do not get bored, and leave.

• I'm aware that I'm experienced enough to become a leader and from most of the battlefields. I know deep down inside me that I can train the soldiers to become the best version of themselves, so someday they can lead the organization because National Guard is vulnerable and getting attacked by Gangs and Terrorist originations most of the time. I am going to bring new tactics and try to fix Fort Zancudo's defensive weaknesses. National guards is always going to be standby and ready for Multiple events, and Globals. At the same time, National Guard will make sure that Fort Zancudo is safe and secured from attacks.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • I will make sure all departments are going to be active more than ever, and I will receive daily reports of the soilder's activities.
  • Giving bonuses to the best soldiers of the week based on the hard work they did, for instance, catching trespassers and deliver them to DOC will able them to earn more money by doing that, and activity on the gates and on duty.
  • Removing favoritism, corruption, and connections inside National Guard. Everyone will be treated fairly and will be under the eyes of Military Police
  • No more allowing others coming from different organization with zero experience to join National Guard and demand a higher rank because of their experience in a different organization to get a higher rank. They have to show valid proof of them working in National Guard to get accepted otherwise, they'll start from bottom to up like the rest.
  • Making good and professional relationships with other organizations. Assisting them in any ways possible, for instance, Highway Patrol with SAHP.
  • I'll give meaning to soldiers who are standing at the gates by not letting anyone cross the white line no matter who. Anyone who crosses the white line has to identify himself/herself if not they will be tazed and cuffed. If he/she showed any signs of violence and if He/She is armed will be shot instantly.
  • Using more commands of /me and /do commands to make the Roleplay more fun and professional altogether.
  • I believe that lower ranks are the backbone of National Guard. They'll receive more attention and help from everyone.
  • I'll make sure other organizations attend National Guard for training. Also, National Guard will use the advantage of having a large area in the base for daily trainings.
  • All the new recruits will be attending National Guard classrooms for learning the basics about National Guard. There will be exams at the end of the class.
  • Anyone who goes off duty and try to leave from the gates our units who is standing at the gate will stop him and search the person and his vehicle. Ranks doesn't matter everyone will be searched.

Best Regards,​

Ex. Lt General
Ahmad McLovin

Ayush Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Banned in main discord

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom