Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Gabriel Hill

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel Hill

Player
Player
1. Gabriel
2. 19
3. GMT + 2 (South Africa)
4. Anywhere between 5 - 12 hours a day
5. 4mystic.
6. Gabriel Hill
7. 61840

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. My Experience - Ever since i started off in this City, the Los Santos Police Department was my very first LEO Org that i joined, and i have been there ever since, i have a total of 7 terms of experience in LSPD and have been at every rank and learnt the ropes and responsibilities of each and every rank from Cadet/Rookie all the way up to Deputy Chief of Police where i am now under William's term as his trusted right hand, seeing how all of the previous terms' Chiefs (Jayden Hill, Gabi Tosca, Syndra Lovinhood, Billy Booth x2 and now William Robinson x2) lead the Organization in their own and unique ways inspired me to want to push further up the ranks until i would be confident enough to one day go for the Leadership position that i always dreamt of. I would also like to keep the same ranks that Billy Booth and William Robinson have kept as they are realistic. My overall experience in LSPD over my 7 terms of being there has given me many ideas to improve on roleplay and activity as well as solutions to common issues. All the knowledge that i have gathered has made me to be one of the most respected High Commands and Deputy Chiefs. LSPD tends to be one of the very first ORGs people join, and im always excited to help them and teach them and pass down my knowledge on to others in hopes that they would hopefully achieve their own goals they have set for them.

2. My Plan - My plan is to create unity within all Orgs and to limit any hassles or major disagreements, to do this i will meet with each leader and discuss how we can work together and create collaborative events/teams for example; S.W.A.T trainings collaboration with SASD (NG), SAU + Spec Ops (FIB) and S.W.A.T (SAHP), we currently have a UC collaboration with FIB where our UC department helps FIB with gathering evidences, i would like to make each department be able to collaborate with each Org and their matching Departments.

3. Internal Plan - I plan to keep things inside of LSPD as friendly and respectful as possible with each person helping out each other, to mitigate favoritism and arguing. I also plan to prioritize HRT to be the biggest department so that we always have people on duty to provide interviews and trainings, the point of this is so that we always have HRT around, as that tends to be an issue in previous terms. I also plan to make LSPD as helpful and friendly as possible to all of the new commers to the city, to help them and explain everything to them if they are too young to join or need a license for example.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will ensure that everyone in the ORG has not just a "basic" understanding of the server, but a thorough and clear understanding of it, as i want and need people to be able to tell what they can and cant do, as well as how to be responsible and avoid any rule breaks.
I also would like to implement a some sort of "Training Camp" for the newly recruited Cadets where they will gather in a group with around a team of 3-4 HRT members where they will move in a convoy if needed and train all the cadets at the same time, by implementing this "Training Camp" this will speed up the training process and ease the pressure of having multiple Cadets waiting extended amounts of time for training.
I would like SWAT to continue to make tactics and work with other Orgs to formulate plans that will guarantee us victory in all situations as well as do regular trainings with other orgs and use all of our formulated tactics together.
For IA, i will have them always doing log inspections alongside HRT and for them to make sure to funnel out any inactive units, which i hope will be few as i will be pushing for a high activity term/s.
For TE i will ensure that Tow Raids get conducted hopefully once every hour to make sure the streets are clean, and that tickets will be issued as well so that the citizens will start parking accordingly.
CID will continue to work alongside FIB and sharing evidence alongside them, i would also like to include SAHP with this collaboration as there is always criminal activity on the highways.
For PR, i will ensure that each event that they come up with will be unique and "fresh out of the box" and attractive to citizens so that more of them will be interested to participate.

Thank you for reading through my Application <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom