Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Gaitonde

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL | Jonathan Nair

2. Your age | 19

3. Time zone | GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day | Between 4 and 5 hours per day, depending on IRL work schedule.

5. Your Discord | .jokero45

6. Your Nickname | Albert Mancini

7. Your ID | 302176
USpwU1X.png

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.Leader of ...... Los Santos Police Department
J9m4qCb.gif

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I see myself as a dedicated leader in the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), working hard to keep our community safe. I believe in using intelligence, honesty, and a strong commitment to my job. I've been in charge of important roles in other legal orgs, where I've helped with training, recon and special operations. This experience has given me a good understanding of how to make the LSPD better. My goal is to lead the LSPD by keeping it honest, following the law, and dealing with both inside and outside problems. I want to create a positive environment where officers are well-trained and feel confident doing their jobs professionally.

To make sure the LSPD works well, I want to make sure we have the right people in the right roles. I think it's crucial to choose those who are best suited for each job. I'll pick heads of division based on their skills, qualifications, and experience in the areas they'll be in charge of. I'll look for dedicated individuals who not only have the right skills but also show success in keeping things organized and ensuring the safety of the community. I began my journey as a Task Force operative during Adal's term, rising to Head of Internal Affairs. In Billy's term, I led IB as Captain and later Commander, contributing to 28 evidences in case file which helped in 25 successful raids for ruby hill fib term . After a break, I returned under William, serving as a Task Force operative and CID Watch Commander. My higher roles include NG Colonel, FIB 00 Agent, LSPD Commander, SAHP US Marshal, and EMS Dean of Training. Currently, Currently I hold the position of Vagos Deputy.

The LSPD is like the main face of law enforcement in Los Santos, especially for newcomers. I want to make sure it's easy for citizens to get help when they're exploring the city. We'll keep the streets safe by towing away illegally parked cars and having marked patrol cars around. I believe in creating an open environment where people can ask questions and make the city better. This not only helps with safety but also makes role-playing more interesting, especially when we get 911 calls. By encouraging these interactions, we can take back the streets of Los Santos. I'll focus on making Patrol the main department, with officers understanding that their main job is to be out on the streets. If they qualify, they can also join other specialized units.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My biggest change will be to make a single primary division. I believe to focus efforts on both patrolling and towing would create more activity in the city It will also help clear up the unhealthy drivers and keep the city safer , especially from often reckless drivers the city streets experience. I would create an bonus program that will encourage positive activities within divisions as you should be rewarded for doing your duties.

3.2 I would make sure PD will engage in more activities with other LEO organizations. Working together improves roleplay, complements our capability for massive operations, builds teamwork past uniforms, and permits for joint operations that blessings the complete state org. It's approximately growing a more potent relation through taking part with numerous operations and creating a high-quality effect together.

3.3 I believe we should establish a clear learning path for those aiming for long-term law enforcement careers, spanning from Police Recruit to Assistant Chief. This way officer's can experience continuous growth and understand the areas they need to enhance. By giving time in our officers, we are able to anticipate remarkable results.

3.4 To enhance performance tracking, I propose that Assistant and Division Chiefs submit weekly progress reports, rewarding proactive reporting. This method promotes transparency, aligns with our objectives, and presents real-time insights. Additionally, in my term, my goal is to introduce systematic uniforms, making sure a constant and devoted appearance from bottom to lead ranks inside the PD. This uniformity reflects our commitment to professionalism and cohesion.

H5OJDfE.png

Core Division
Parking Enforcement
These are the mans who are in charge of manning the tow truck ops for PD. Their primary responsibility is towing the vehicles that create obstructions. They are authorized to tow vehicles and to impound them for a fee. This would be very important division and will have retention bonus added to it to ensure it stays staffed.

Central Patrol Division
Every officer of the LSPD would be key member of CPD. This even includes those who are assigned to the parking enforcement. While priority would be given to ensuring towing is happening , excess towing units will join in for their patrol duties. Filling the streets with LSPD effectively would be my priority for the PD. When officers are active in cars , conducting patrols then response time to calls would be drastically reduced. Rapid response time to calls will make an noticeable impact on overall crime rates.
Secondary Division
Recruitment & Training Division
This division would be in charge of recruiting, retention and training of all officers in the PD. This will be done though a series of videos as well as testing applications to determine field knowledge. I would utilize four levels of certifications for officers in PD. this would determine general , supervisory & command level branches of knowledge. The goal behind this would be to accommodate a wide range of incoming skill sets & to ensure those that are in charge have a broad understanding of what is necessary to lead at events , take charges of scene and to guide the PD to overall success.

Office of Internal Affairs
IAD is the team in charge of auditing logs and ensuring officers are up to date on and compliant with license and conduct internal investigations for misconduct. IAD will take an active role in the PD with mandatory bodycam and activity checks conducted weekly.

Bureau for Enforcement & Assault Response ( B.E.A.R. )
This division is expert in responding to more combat situations involving enforcement actions and assaults. They are equipped with heavy weapons and tactics to handle such cases. I plan to have BEAR units focus their efforts on being a rapid reactionary force. Their priority is ensuring no officer is left waiting for backup. They will also focus on lead/guide events and special patrol assignments like ghetto patrol.
People might ask, "Why not SWAT?" However, this bureau would include platoons similar to SWAT, heavy vehicles, canine units, drug task forces, air units, and much more which would open more ways to increase rp.

Crime Branch
CB will work with both FIB & SAHP in pursuit of criminal elements of the city. they will be authorized for both undercover and uniformed patrol tasks, I would want to be a combined effort to track the lead criminal structures of the city . I believe adding extra officers create a better safety net , while also making more realistic scenarios. LEOs routinely combine their resources for task force elements. I want to bring that here.

Public Relations
This division handles community outreach and maintains positive relations between the police department and the public. They also manage media relations and public communication.

ogCKYqY.png

fLMxU3R.png

Thank you, Curator and Senior Curator of LSPD for your time towards my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom