Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Trent Blixky
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Jan 21, 2024
Time
20:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1fBgrtoJHAY

Trent Hayes

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team, I Posted a thread
for RDM and i got a ban for disabling the death effect.
i dont even know how to remove a death effect
i just have a network redux mod installed and nothing else that too because i saw Grand Rp logo on Network Graphics Website
please dont ban me as i dont even know what i did to remove the death effect
ill be removing everything from my game and play on the plain game with no redux or anything
please remove my ban i just joined grand rp 1 month ago and im active 6+ hours a day
give me a perma ban if this happens again but please remove my ban this time

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
He wants to also know since he doesnt want to be told spam forum if he can go on twink and show he removed the redux since on the site for redux by wody (Link - Wody at Taplink ) It shows the network graphics is allowed, he didn't know that the reduxs on netowrk graphics specifically removed the grey screen and wants to know if he can go on a twink record POV of him dying to show that he removed the redux itself so the grey screen shows there since he doesnt actually know that Network Graphics removes the grey screen please who ever reviewing admin is please give him a chance to show you on his twink so that you can know hes not trying to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom