Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Dash

4x Leader | SAHP x2 | EMS | NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sanskar
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+10 Sydney NSW, Australia
4. Average online per day: 4-5hrs
5. Your Discord: scoobyx77
6. Your Nickname: Steve Dash
7. Your ID: 119248

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanted to take the lead for PD for a while now. In my past roles, I led NG, SAHP and EMS turning them from inactivity to active force of the city, with having four terms as a state leader, I have developed the skills required to run org effectively, ensuring they thrive. My time in PD as COS, Deputy CoP and Task Force handler has provided me with the insights over High command dynamics, sharpening my leadership skill.

PD has always held a reputative position in the state, but I sense that theirs a dip in its reputation lately. After successfully handling SAHP & NG smoothly, I feel its my time to lead PD and restore its former glory. My main priority would be to ensure a consistent strong High Command folks for around the clock. I aim for quality over quantity, mirroring the successful approach did in SAHP & NG.

I have devised a plan that includes a new training system , improving the bonus system to boost the activity and strict the Internal affairs to maintain a professional image throughout my term. Additionally, I plan to reintroduce old ranks and departments, reminiscent of LSPD's prime, utilizing experienced High Commands to ensure efficient organization management. Additionally, I have also planned some new strategies for the Special Response team within LSPD.

We can all understand what the presence of a good Chief can do to LSPD one who is active among his officers, one who leads them and one who guides them and helps them. During my time as the Chief of LSPD, my presence made a great impact on units at low ranks and other officers around, I believe I can make LSPD a strong, solid and reliable Organization within the city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Weekly Meetings: Every weekend, we'll have gatherings with each department and its members. The goal of these meetings is to talk about any problems a department is having and figure out how to solve them. I want to make sure everyone in the LSPD is doing their job well. Also, I'll only give high command positions to people who really deserve them, those who are active and have experience.

2. Uniforms: We're planning to make our uniforms look more like the real ones worn by the LAPD. This change will make our uniforms seem more organized and realistic.

3. Inter Org relation: We'll have meet up with all the organizations to be on good terms with every state org. This will help us work better together in different situations. We'll try our hardest to make the role-playing aspects better when we interact with them.

4. More Usage of Role-Play Commands: We're going to use these role-play commands more often when we're on duty.

5. We have planned to form a negotiation team to create more role-play for lower-ranking officers. This way, they can see the other side of the situation during a store robbery.

6. Departments:

Human Resource and Training
Internal Affairs
S.W.A.T.
Towing Enforcement
Intelligence Bureau
Public Relations

State Org Experience:
SAHP Sheriff
NG General
EMS Chief
LSPD Deputy Chief of Police