Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam Hill
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Nov 3, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
XX.XX

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
I made mistakes on EN2. I have been Blacklisted on EN2 for over a year. I own that. If I could go back and change what happened, I would do it in a heartbeat. on EN3 I have changed. I have been a leader 7 times through my time on EN3. I have led these orgs with passion and tried to change how the game has been played. Being a Leader for more than 7 months of my time on Grand has shown me the true importance of what it means to change the way the game is played. I have built leaders who have run state and I have built the knowledge required. I have worked with my admins on EN3 and they can confirm my actions on En3 and how I can truly help the admin team. Please talk to them. I have built my knowledge of state and gangs. Also, If you look at my punishment history on En3 I have not been punished for anything since Jan 2023. I have also been an admin assistant before as well. I'm sorry for what happened in the past but I want to move into the future and finally use my experience differently to help others as an admin. I really truly hope that I get a chance to show everything that I have done. End of the day I have changed for the positive and I have learned from my actions in the past. Ever since that happened, I have became a model citizen who does there best to help new players and change the way the game is played. I hope you consider this. Thank you for your time!

Best Regards
Sam Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom