Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
David Dior
Administrators nickname
Emad_Pluxury
Date
Nov 1, 2023
Time
Proofs
no proofs

David Secret

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, I was blacklisted for accepting money from a man who stole accounts from people I didn't know. I was talking to a lot of people and I was able to get the contact of the guy who was robbed. I talked to him for a while and he forgave me since I hadn't stolen his account, but he had only accepted money from someone who stole his account, I regret what I did because I thought about it and said that I ruined a player because of me, now that player is still playing on the English 3 server, That's why I want to start from 0 and have my entire account cleaned, that is, leaving it like the first day I entered the server, if not, let me even play on my twink because I don't have anything.

I wait your answer, David Dior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom