Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rohan Wardon
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Jan 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tJzYiz5

rohanwardon

Player
Player
Ban for Gen rule 1.1 | Adham Pluxury

Dear Mazhor,
I had been banned more than 6 months ago for account sharing with my brother. I had tried to put few appeals regarding that but I had been rejected each and everytime.
I had been playing this server since the launch and lead one of the oldest family North Indiana as Deputy even during the downfall of the server. I lost all my family and friends when I got banned.
I know that I made a mistake but I really loved to play on this server with all my family members. So please give me just 1 chance to come back to to the server and let me play with all my friends. Just give me one chance and I will never commit a single mistake in future,

I am really SORRY for what all I did intentionally and unintenionally. Please just give me one chance to play on this server.
Thank you

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Forum banned, not only ban evading on forums, punished for sharing but also right after insulting admins on twink and now lying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom