Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application For Leader Of Emergency Medical Service | Yaga Marlega

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaga Marlega

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Ayush
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online time per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: .yagamarlega
6. Your Nickname: Yaga Marlega
7. Your ID: 37539

Additional Information:

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 Experience as High Command:
As a member and the High Command in EMS for past 6 Terms , I've gained valuable insights into the inner workings of EMS. My experience in this role has equipped me with the knowledge needed to lead effectively, making sure the organization continues to thrive.

2.2 Bonuses and Recognition:
Acknowledging the significance of motivation, I am dedicated to implementing a fair and prompt bonus distribution system. Regular bonuses based on contribution will keep employees engaged and committed.

2.3 Focused Training and Division Management:
Recognizing the importance of training, I will ensure high-quality training for all employees. I'll appoint experienced High Command members to manage divisions, ensuring each member has a specific role and responsibility.

2.4 Fair Treatment and Promotion Criteria:
My leadership will be marked by fairness. Promotions and rewards will be granted based on merit, eliminating any bias. Employees can expect equal opportunities for growth and recognition.

2.5 Future-Ready: Elevating Transparency in Logging Systems
If selected, I will introduce an improved logging system focused on enhancing transparency. Drawing from the lessons learned in EN1 and EN2, this initiative within our EMS will specifically aim at providing clearer and more open records. The goal is to foster a transparent environment that encourages better understanding and collaboration among all members.

2.6 Special Code for Harassment
I will introduce a new code that will help us to prevent harassment with EMS employee and Employee Assistant and other HC and react and help our employee at that situation.

2.7 Events for EMS employee
I will plan fun events to help our employees relax and reduce work stress.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play level in the organization

3.1 Staffing and Engagement:
Learning from past experiences, By hiring dedicated employment assistants, EMS will maintain its activity level and engaging lobbies.

3.2 Enhanced Training Quality:
Quality training is crucial for a proficient workforce. I'll focus on providing comprehensive training through experienced High Command members, ensuring employees are equipped for immersive roleplay scenarios.

3.3 Motivation through Bonuses:
Regular, timely bonuses are pivotal for sustaining motivation. I commit to consistent bonus distribution, based on contributions, while adhering to the organization's budget.

3.4 Healthy HC-Employee Interaction:

Maintaining a respectful relationship between HC members and employees is paramount. I'll ensure a positive and supportive environment, fostering collaboration and efficient EMS operations.

3.5 Excellence through State Inspections:
Regular state inspections will reinforce EMS's commitment to quality healthcare. This proactive approach ensures EMS remains aligned with the city's medical needs.

3.6 Open Suggestion Platform:
Engaging employees is vital. I'll establish an open suggestion platform through weekly email meetings, providing a space for all employees to contribute ideas and suggestions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RANK SYSTEM -------------------------------------------------------------

HC RANKINGS

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26- Chief of HR
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23-Employment Assistant

EMPLOYEE RANKINGS

22- FTO
21-ARO (AS)
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
6-First Responder (GS)
5-Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

THANK YOU !!
ALL THE BEST FOR MY COMPETITORS!!

EMS ON TOP!!!

Zae Mon

💲Leader of Debt Collectors💲
Player
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the EMS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 17:00 Server Time on Friday, Januray 26th

Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to Zae Mon (notsuman) or Paradox Maddy (paradox_maddy) on Discord
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom