Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omar albow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2024
Time of violation
21:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ugiMlWtMzdw

Omar albow

Player
Player
GHETTORULE 1.4 | 29767

this guy coming to my hq and killing me 2 times
and they are invite him after he break the rule

i got rejected reason Provide a longer POV

and this is the new one for 1 mins

Omar albow

Player
Player
as you can see in my pov they are invite him after he break the rule and killing people in gang hq i dont know how they are invite him after he break the rules what happens

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
LOL its funny how you still started the POV from the same point same as your last thread bcoz you dont want to show the whole situation and deceive admins.. Proof is still insufficient as any admin who reviews it can clearly see that how this guy edited the POV up until the point where he just shows dead screen but nothing before that. This is also deceiving admins + Edited/cropped povs are insufficient evidence. POV Can be 1minute long but it is clearly edited just to hide his mistakes and deceive admins so the POV is invalid. I hope he gets punished for this since this is targeting as well.

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
As you can see in his old complaint that he provided the same POV but in this new one he just added a few seconds at the last just to make the POV for 1minute but still is scared to provide the whole situation and is obviously hiding something so that's deceiving admins. Here's the proof of his old thread that he had the same POV Rejected - GHETTORULE 1.4 | 29767 just added a few seconds at the end.

Omar albow

Player
Player
a few minutes or seconds the rule say I need 1 mins and my new pov is 1 mins and 5 second the situation is not bigger you are killing me inside the hq and you should take punishment that is all

Omar albow

Player
Player
LOL its funny how you still started the POV from the same point same as your last thread bcoz you dont want to show the whole situation and deceive admins.. Proof is still insufficient as any admin who reviews it can clearly see that how this guy edited the POV up until the point where he just shows dead screen but nothing before that. This is also deceiving admins + Edited/cropped povs are insufficient evidence. POV Can be 1minute long but it is clearly edited just to hide his mistakes and deceive admins so the POV is invalid. I hope he gets punished for this since this is targeting as well.
What you are talking about if you have something like pov for this situation just upload it

Pluneon Yujiro

Random guy trying to have fun .
Player
If you didnt pull out the gun then maybe but u have ruined the whole thing pulling the gun out while they are already giving u demands to run

Omar albow

Player
Player
If you didnt pull out the gun then maybe but u have ruined the whole thing pulling the gun out while they are already giving u demands to run
Yes he already shoot me and killing in the first time and he need to killed me next time and he already do it after my friend patched me up and I gave him demands to leave everything in pov

Omar albow

Player
Player
Like omar already gave u the demands to leave and u refused
Everything in my pov I don't know why in the first pov I got rejected but the admins say upload the longer pov and that is what IAM doing IAM friendly with forum rules now but everything is clear in the first 30 sec in my pov

Omar albow

Player
Player
How can you carry a weapon? Inside the gang hq you can't do that he think no one can punch him or what?

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
WDYM "They" No one else gave any demands lol this random kid showing cropped/edited POV and deceiving admins. He is kicked from the gang as well so idk what he means by his gang HQ. Anyway CBA arguing with kids who show cropped/edited POVs and deceive admins. To any admins reviewing this make sure to view the last report he did on me which got rejected and this one as well this guy is just showing the part where I kill him but not before it I just wonder why.

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
1. You aren't showing the whole situation so this POV is invalid in the first place and deceiving admin because you are scared to get punished yourself
2. You aren't part of the gang anymore so stop thinking its your HQ and stop crying
3. You are giving UB demands, I never talked with you I was there because I was called by people high rank than you and they were there to talk with me but you are giving UB demands when I have no business with you but with people high rank than you + I got killed first when I was just AFK waiting for my friend to come and invite me, One of the reasons you were kicked from the gang as well.

Stop deceiving and stop targeting. I don't know you kid stop being a fan. Have fun nd enjoy!

Omar albow

Player
Player
WDYM "They" No one else gave any demands lol this random kid showing cropped/edited POV and deceiving admins. He is kicked from the gang as well so idk what he means by his gang HQ. Anyway CBA arguing with kids who show cropped/edited POVs and deceive admins. To any admins reviewing this make sure to view the last report he did on me which got rejected and this one as well this guy is just showing the part where I kill him but not before it I just wonder why.
No one gave you demands??!!!! 😱😱😱 Bro everyone can listen to the demands in the first sec in my pov imagine look what you are saying

Omar albow

Player
Player
1. You aren't showing the whole situation so this POV is invalid in the first place and deceiving admin because you are scared to get punished yourself
2. You aren't part of the gang anymore so stop thinking its your HQ and stop crying
3. You are giving UB demands, I never talked with you I was there because I was called by people high rank than you and they were there to talk with me but you are giving UB demands when I have no business with you but with people high rank than you + I got killed first when I was just AFK waiting for my friend to come and invite me, One of the reasons you were kicked from the gang as well.

Stop deceiving and stop targeting. I don't know you kid stop being a fan. Have fun nd enjoy!
Do you have pov for what you are saying????
I don't care for who you are talking I gave you demands and you are shooting me and killing me that is what IAM understand and that is what the admins should understand you are coming to my hq and killing everything is clear in this pov stop talking and stop saying I am not in bunta now when this situation is happened I was in bunta
And you say they kicked me because I killed you inside the hq when you was afk in the hq right sooo I have questions do you have pov for that did you upload the pov for bunta leader or can you upload this pov in gov web and stop lie in everyone you disrespect me okay I don't care but at least respect the admins and the forum I hope the bunta got punche to because they are invited him when he is killing me as you can see that in this pov

Last edited:

Omar albow

Player
Player
You just lie here and you say no one gave you demands and I am already gave you demands in the first second in my pov imagine 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Rejected

Proof doesn't show all situation
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom