Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jerry Gatore
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jan 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Google.com

JerryUno

Player
Player
Hey there bobby, this is Jerry Blixky or Gatore ID 194 on En3. I wanted to send you a message today regarding my Ban on En3, i wanted to apologize for my actions, and the decisions i made throughout the time of me playing on EN3. I want to say I've been talking with some friends from the project (ex Sam Verlice, Tobi Diamond, Bubba Diamond) and they have given me the information to message you directly rather than put up a forum. I know i did personally alot of dumb stuff, i said alot of hurtful things that has hurt not only other players but also the RP and the project itself. I'm completely ashamed of it and i wanted to come around and ask if i can be given another chance. I miss the people i used to play with as their all going into LEO organizations, making families, and having a good time. I remember a time before my toxicity started when i was on EN2 and i miss the moments that i had with not just friends but players I've met throughout my time on GRP. It has been 9 months since my initial ban estimated, and throughout the 9 months ive seen my friends/family tell me they miss me, they miss interacting with me and having me around and the great news that GRP has released over the last 9 months. I've been trying to work on myself throughout the last 9 months. I've also done work outside of GRP (EX: getting into the trade sector) and throughout my journey I've been told and i have seen more maturing things that have changed since than. After coming back and really seeing all that I've done throughout GRP, personally i feel more disgusted with my actions that I made before currently. I hope to have at least a 1 on 1 conversation with you to potentially speak about possibly getting un-banned from the project or at least EN3. I miss RPing with my friends/family and other players and truly having a good interaction again with
I also wanted to apologize for the nasty things I've said to the administration. I've said also very hurtful things towards Sam Pluxury, Lebron Pluxury, Mazhor Pluxury and Bobby Pluxury. I just want to genuinely emphasize how deeply I'm sorry about the actions i took and things i said to other admins on other servers as well.

My promises that i can make if given another chance is i promise not to say or do any type of hurtful, derogatory, or racial things when i to am a minority. I have also been treated unfairly, abused racially, and also told derogatory things and now looking back at alot of things i have said i was very disgusting vulgar and should not have said those things to admins or players of the project. I promise to be better and to better and to show the difference within the game from the amount of time I've taken away from the project which has been 9 months.

I tried reaching out to bobby first but I'm posting this as a general message to all.

Sincerely Jerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom