Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
HyperX Aqdas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2024
Time of violation
09:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vugDtVCCwfg

Mac Blade

Player
Player
As a national guard Military police cos officer I would like to request the POV of the gang members prior to the store robbery from when they took hyperx as a hostage As not only do I see power gaming happening as you cannot grab someone and Bebe pointing a finger around our people well you have the hostage in hand as it takes one arm to have around stage and one arm to point the gun but yet I see the guy who has hyperx in his arm not only pointing but also walking as he is taking hyperx back into the gun store well walking around and pointing everywhere at the same time

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
May I ask what rule break I did mr?

Hexton2.gif

Zaoldyeck

Player
Player
Bruh one rule doesn't make an mass rule break if he didn't say anything probably due to voice issues could've tell him to cough drop also if U check your pov he was waiting untill the door gets opened so he was talking to his gang members near the door

Mac Blade

Player
Player
Bruh one rule doesn't make an mass rule break if he didn't say anything probably due to voice issues could've tell him to cough drop also if U check your pov he was waiting untill the door gets opened so he was talking to his gang members near the door
in the video it shows him holding the gun to the hostages head well holding him and at this same time he was continuously pointing everywhere plus at the same time not once does it show that he was talking to anyone that was near him nor does it show him waiting until the door was opened also The Hostage was taken inside of the national guard which is forbidden hence the reason why the admin needs to request p o v from the gang when they took him hostage as I have requested it on number of times

Zaoldyeck

Player
Player
Then ask
in the video it shows him holding the gun to the hostages head well holding him and at this same time he was continuously pointing everywhere plus at the same time not once does it show that he was talking to anyone that was near him nor does it show him waiting until the door was opened also The Hostage was taken inside of the national guard which is forbidden hence the reason why the admin needs to request p o v from the gang when they took him hostage as I have requested it on number of times
Then why can't the owner provide the hostage taken part so that admin can req from words they can't trust and request you know that right. Also regards the gun hold all I don't see any pg or could be an voice but from either parties

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
After Reviewing the Thread i can't conclude it at the moment.
Requesting ID 127079 to provide the POV for the situation from taking Hostage to Negotiation .
You have 6 Hours to Do so.​

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
Thread Approved
ID 127079 will receive punishment for PG.
How ever the pov request cant be fulfilled by ID 127079 as its already been more than 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom